1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

updated with new max dps screenshots with new 6t1 wand , singel target , aoe
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

gg that dps
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"

Hmmm no scientific figures for single-target number? Build confirmed bad!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Hmmm no scientific figures for single-target number? Build confirmed bad!
gg always nerfs my screenshots zzzzzzz
Every Class 100
so does ggg want dots or commas as their separator? It is clearly a bug, no body should have that much dps...........

whats ur links for single target 6L? i can see crit dmg, additional accuracy, wed, faster attack and ppad?

Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
@Turtleken. The actual tooltip dps is 101,000 as stated beneath the picture. The 1,000,000 number is pure hype.

I vouched for this build about a week ago, but have since changed my mind. The ES is simply too low for decent survivability and as stated, Fyndel even said himself that he runs Uber Atziri with Spec throw.

It is a good build for clearing maps and parties, but in terms of single target/uber, this build just does not cut it.

@Jakethealmighty Hype some more to make more exalts on your craft..

I will believe all of the hype once I see pros streaming this build and people choosing this build for uber atziri.

I do not mean to be a hater. Like I said, this build is fine for map clear and such. Also, Fyndel is very transparent about the cons, but it is a bit deceptive to hype the new crafted wand and these giant numbers so much...
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
Last edited by 4Machiavelli on Sep 1, 2014, 11:27:00 PM
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
@Turtleken. The actual tooltip dps is 101,000 as stated beneath the picture. The 1,000,000 number is pure hype.

I vouched for this build about a week ago, but have since changed my mind. The ES is simply too low for decent survivability and as stated, Fyndel even said himself that he runs Uber Atziri with Spec throw.

It is a good build for clearing maps and parties, but in terms of single target/uber, this build just does not cut it.

I will believe all of the hype once I see pros streaming this build and people choosing this build for uber atziri.

I do not mean to be a hater. Like I said, this build is fine for map clear and such. Also, Fyndel is very transparent about the cons, but it is a bit deceptive to hype the new crafted wand and these giant numbers so much...

@ 4Machiavelli
Of course is pure hype mate.. Look at both fyndel and my guild name... Thats the thing we believe in...

I highly doubt pros will be streaming this much. Most of them are playing in the new leagues and this build is very gear dependent and kinda not viable at low level.

I fail to understand why this build doesnt cut it on single target and uber. As Kaiserin's build which is very similar is uber viable and I am pretty sure this build can. His ST throw is better at it but surely doesnt mean this wander build doesnt cut it?

As fyndel said on page 1, he makes video when people request it.

well here it is, I request a deathless uber video, are u up for the challenge Fyndel?

"
turtleken wrote:
"
4Machiavelli wrote:

@ 4Machiavelli
Of course is pure hype mate.. Look at both fyndel and my guild name... Thats the thing we believe in...

I highly doubt pros will be streaming this much. Most of them are playing in the new leagues and this build is very gear dependent and kinda not viable at low level.

I fail to understand why this build doesnt cut it on single target and uber. As Kaiserin's build which is very similar is uber viable and I am pretty sure this build can. His ST throw is better at it but surely doesnt mean this wander build doesnt cut it?

As fyndel said on page 1, he makes video when people request it.

well here it is, I request a deathless uber video, are u up for the challenge Fyndel?

my scion has 70% xp atm ^.^ as already said on page 17 but after that uber atziri deathless wander hypeeeeee
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 2, 2014, 12:03:59 AM
Deleted: was just salty
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
Last edited by 4Machiavelli on Sep 2, 2014, 1:35:17 AM
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
Glad you addressed all of my other claims...pure hype. This was all well planned. Enjoy your mountains of exalted orbs. Where is that t1 spell damage wand anyway? That is what is worth 100 exalt mirror fee. Peace.

of course mate, no one in their right mind will go around and do single target wanding action... thats kinda given...

As for the T1 spell dmg wand? Jake has to recoup some currency first before he starts another expensive project again I believe as he said in his post and I am not going to start an argument similar to loath bane v wrath fang.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info