1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

so whats the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps now fyn?
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
so whats the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps now fyn?
updating that after i woke up today gonna enjoy mapping for 1-2h then go sleep hehe:P
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
now we need to find an opop generosity build :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc wrote:
now we need to find an opop generosity build :)
i am the generosity myself!
Every Class 100
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
Where is the double %ES Legacy Multi amulet, guys?

(Spell|Phys|%ES|%ES|Crit|Multi)

Um you can't get double %ES roll on anything, not even with masters.
hey Alex,
got lvl 90 Shadow thinking about switching to this from my low life flicker build, dont have mirrored jewelery but got the basics (Shavs, CoE, Acuity, Rainbow, good rare belt, mirrored weapon) will this work? I saw you mentioned Scion is better then Shadow, in what manner exactly? How is the build in terms of survivability gains the harder bosses like Maegera, Palace Domi?

thanks in advance
Fyndel can we see a regular atziri run with the new wand. I'd like to see what the DPS looks like in a setting easily comparable to other builds. Thanks.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Fyndel can we see a regular atziri run with the new wand. I'd like to see what the DPS looks like in a setting easily comparable to other builds. Thanks.

Oh yes it will be nice.
"
Aerinqq wrote:
hey Alex,
got lvl 90 Shadow thinking about switching to this from my low life flicker build, dont have mirrored jewelery but got the basics (Shavs, CoE, Acuity, Rainbow, good rare belt, mirrored weapon) will this work? I saw you mentioned Scion is better then Shadow, in what manner exactly? How is the build in terms of survivability gains the harder bosses like Maegera, Palace Domi?

thanks in advance
shadow is 1 point less effectiv then scion so no big diffrents , survivability is pretty damn good with good gear ofc most impportant are 20% es on rings or flat es so you can midigate the es lose wanders have pretty low es from the basics , for palace dom and magera i just face tank them and dont even move whendthey do anything so its like a aegis build (if i dmg them ofc) but dodge the touch of god that can 1 shot :D
Every Class 100
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Yes ofc! my scion has 60% xp atm though so i have to lvl her up before i do a atziri dont wanna risk loosing 10% ( iknow it would work deathless but loosing 10xp is still gay!) after i am lvled up first thing i am gonna do is make a atziri video
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 1, 2014, 5:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info