1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
Hey guys, how much crit do you have with this build?

95% of course
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
"
Hey,
Whats the best wand ? Pure physical or hybrid ?
I think max crit, max speed are fine too ?
If you mean 6t1 mirrored ones take the one the guy has finished first for my taste i like pure phys ones more , for budget wands crit >phys dmg

Ok thanks ;)
"
Hey guys, how much crit do you have with this build?
with my gear you should have 95% exactly so you dont waist any crit
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
In the screenshot you say that the true dps of the build is around 150k dps, but the 90k dps is closer to the tooltip dps I get with the build. I know that chain is going to dramatically increase the effective dps, but how did you obtain the 150k tooltip dps screenshot? Not a huge deal, just curious so that I can compare where I am at.
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
In the screenshot you say that the true dps of the build is around 150k dps, but the 90k dps is closer to the tooltip dps I get with the build. I know that chain is going to dramatically increase the effective dps, but how did you obtain the 150k tooltip dps screenshot? Not a huge deal, just curious so that I can compare where I am at.

Vaal Haste and Atziri's Promise?
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
Vaal haste and atziri promise , you can see real dps below in the stats section (below the 150k screenshot it says it too)
Every Class 100
Ty for answering my question, here's another(lol they never end do they),
is woe bite wand (view-thread/805100 - the spelldamage version) a good choice gearwise?
"
Ty for answering my question, here's another(lol they never end do they),
is woe bite wand (view-thread/805100 - the spelldamage version) a good choice gearwise?
Its a good wand yes but defently not the best possible ( imbued with the same mods would outscale it by alot)
Every Class 100
Did you also try the rmt wand? seems to me like it's too slow and has way too much crit.
"
Did you also try the rmt wand? seems to me like it's too slow and has way too much crit.
The rmt wand is first only availabe for people who buy it with real money making it not possible to get 2nd its WAY TO FUCKING SLOW , the phys dmg is nicethouhg :D nothing i hate more when people run around with it
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info