1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

Would it be good for this build?
another option that I am considering is buying onslaught barb with the added lightning damage
then grabbing arcing blows from tree(50% increased lightning damage from weapons - 3 pts), grabbing 2x flubby rings and finally running a lvl 26 purity of lightning for that sweet +10 lightning resist...

After that wrath can be used along with discipline +empower on boots again for that nice dmg boost...

on the other hand I really don't want to die to ele reflect and I am not sure if even that much lightning resist would keep me from dying to ele reflect...
Last edited by FarmaConte on Aug 27, 2014, 10:03:36 PM
"
another option that I am considering is buying onslaught barb with the added lightning damage
then grabbing arcing blows from tree(50% increased lightning damage from weapons - 3 pts), grabbing 2x flubby rings and finally running a lvl 26 purity of lightning for that sweet +10 lightning resist...

After that wrath can be used along with discipline +empower on boots again for that nice dmg boost...

on the other hand I really don't want to die to ele reflect and I am not sure if even that much lightning resist would keep me from dying to ele reflect...

You would be better off with woe bite than the light dmg version of onslaught barb I think.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"

dont forget that they added 30% phys dmg is added as light dmg so making the light dmg already worse then a pure phys one lel with reflect i could be a issue but with purity of light and topaz flask should be fine
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I also decided to drop herald of ash for purity of fire (herald only gives me 2,5k dps atm).
Non empowered, purity of fire gives me 6allres and if a reflect map happens then I can put it on my boots for +10 fire res, add to the 11 lightres(purity of lightning+unnatural calm), then problem solved.

Was also thinking (since I don't need fire resistance on my rings) to mirror kipad's new ring with %es (just a thought) and become the kraken .... with so much es I would be so fat, maybe can reach 8k es again who knows...
Last edited by FarmaConte on Aug 27, 2014, 11:05:01 PM
Dieng a lot so thought ask if something very wrong in my setup (if not, then its my play style :S):

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCaAMfQ18DjwOSA-rEH8RDxEvEZYUcRSwFkAWvxcvGYoajx0UHaoksCW8Jwso-ioLLagvbzY9P3NCo0ZxRwZMLVAwUzVV1lfJWfNca1yKX2pjQ2TnZp5s521sb55wUnC7cqlzcHcHf8aApIIegseDCYO2hEiFfYbRhxOMC49GkFWZmpphm6GbtZykn4ify6KjrJisqrGQtAy1SLfWuXzAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23GnspKznDZE9tZ217b59-_4YjjhOoY6rrrY-wY7LDy4fPq9tr25_cy99f46_no-tL7CQ==

Gear

Purity of Elements is there just for lvling up like physical dmg gem.
91lvl
4856es with aura
14,720dps power siphon with just auras
80fire res with aura, 61cold res, 76lightning res

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Dieng a lot so thought ask if something very wrong in my setup (if not, then its my play style :S):

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCaAMfQ18DjwOSA-rEH8RDxEvEZYUcRSwFkAWvxcvGYoajx0UHaoksCW8Jwso-ioLLagvbzY9P3NCo0ZxRwZMLVAwUzVV1lfJWfNca1yKX2pjQ2TnZp5s521sb55wUnC7cqlzcHcHf8aApIIegseDCYO2hEiFfYbRhxOMC49GkFWZmpphm6GbtZykn4ify6KjrJisqrGQtAy1SLfWuXzAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23GnspKznDZE9tZ217b59-_4YjjhOoY6rrrY-wY7LDy4fPq9tr25_cy99f46_no-tL7CQ==

Gear

91lvl
4856es with aura

4,8k es and 61 cold bro enogh said or remove your coe you dont even have any spell dmg get a rare helmet with way more es , remove your amulet get one with es remove both of your rings and get es instead of life rings that you die with this gear isnt unexpected you have almost no es and your wand has to less dmg to make you immortal with leech
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 27, 2014, 11:39:09 PM
"
"

Tree

Gear

91lvl
4856es with aura

4,8k es and 61 cold bro enogh said or remove your coe you dont even have any spell dmg get a rare helmet with way more es , remove your amulet get one with es remove both of your rings and get es instead of life rings that you die with this gear isnt unexpected you have almost no es and your wand has to less dmg to make you immortal with leech

Changed these under 1ex total for now:

Auras only:
5564 es
11,718dps
75/75/76 resistances with Purity of Elements

Removing CoE (tested with more acc es helm) dps drops 1.5k
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
"
"

Tree

Gear

91lvl
4856es with aura

Changed these under 1ex total for now:

Auras only:
5564 es
11,718dps
75/75/76 resistances with Purity of Elements

Removing CoE (tested with more acc es helm) dps drops 1.5k
try to get crit multi on your amulet and gets es % on rings from the master should be even better then
Every Class 100
For lower level players, what nodes do you recommend ditching? (say 5-10 nodes)
IGN: BelgianAle, Dagrothhh
"
4Machiavelli wrote:
For lower level players, what nodes do you recommend ditching? (say 5-10 nodes)
the 2 4% aura nodes , and all the crit multi , important > es dmg is just a thing of luxery that gets alot more each lvl , maybe if you dont have mirrored jewlery try to get a ring with 40+dex instead of a accuracy roll that can save you another 2 points that should be around 6 points atleast and if you have less then that maybe get rid of the 5% es nodes from the evasion circle
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info