[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

"
RandallPOE wrote:
For the low life build is there any other way to avoid being stunned other than wearing Lioneye's Paws? I just find the game way too horrible to play with anything less than around 20% movement speed - having a negative movement speed is a complete turn off.

Having said that I guess you can spam lightning warp when faster cast & reduced duration supports are maxed? Will take some time to get used to moving around like that.

I use 3 quicksilver of adrenalines until lightning warp-faster casting-reduced duration levels. Should note that lionseye paw has much needed str and dex, which frees up passive points. Or you can just use an eye of chayula.

I leveled as low life using 5L Solaris Lorica, crown of thorns, facebreaker and dual redbeaks. Now that I'm at merciless and need to spec into defense, I can't seem to see any form of it, apart from high ES. No armor or evasion, no high level arctic armor, no mind over matter. I know freeze mechanics is in itself a defense mechanic but is it just a matter of kill them before they can hit you?
Do you know what give more dmg for crit fp build between cold pen and add lightning.
With the gem arctic armour can you leave it on all the time or is it something you only turn on and off when needed?
"
RandallPOE wrote:
For the low life build is there any other way to avoid being stunned other than wearing Lioneye's Paws? I just find the game way too horrible to play with anything less than around 20% movement speed - having a negative movement speed is a complete turn off.

Having said that I guess you can spam lightning warp when faster cast & reduced duration supports are maxed? Will take some time to get used to moving around like that.

you can use a eye of chaula amulet to not be stunned and get es/res/move speed boots, but you will lose a lot of potential damage modifiers from this slot as well as not being able to get the required dex/str

i use haste aura with lvl 1/20q arctic armour + lvl 4 enhance to get 15% move speed from AA. so that plus haste gives you positive move speed.

"
jayteeez wrote:
I use 3 quicksilver of adrenalines until lightning warp-faster casting-reduced duration levels. Should note that lionseye paw has much needed str and dex, which frees up passive points. Or you can just use an eye of chayula.

I leveled as low life using 5L Solaris Lorica, crown of thorns, facebreaker and dual redbeaks. Now that I'm at merciless and need to spec into defense, I can't seem to see any form of it, apart from high ES. No armor or evasion, no high level arctic armor, no mind over matter. I know freeze mechanics is in itself a defense mechanic but is it just a matter of kill them before they can hit you?

yep this is correct you can use lightning warp and reduced duration to move around as well as quick silvers.

high es no stun and no freeze are your defenses, combined with high dps and freeze you should do fairly well. Leach mechanics with acuity are instant so a big portion of defense is in this item, as well as decent armour.

"
keta wrote:
Do you know what give more dmg for crit fp build between cold pen and add lightning.

i would say cold pen gives a lot more than added lighting. but my choice is still increased critical damage. i tested icd against cold pen and it just feels better.

"
With the gem arctic armour can you leave it on all the time or is it something you only turn on and off when needed?

i leave it on all the time because its only lvl 1. i only use it for movement speed with the 20 quality + lvl 4 enhance.

havnt really ventured into lvling it to see if i can run full time.

IGN @Dbum
You're gonna want this when running Lioneye's Paws:

Omg are the items needed for this build expensive. like I knew they were going to be pricey but not like CRAZY. I bought all the gems and was like oh wow that wasn't so bad. then I started looking up the item prices and was like... "well I probably should reroll"
Hi, I like your build! I would like to try it in the Standard League with Shav!

For leveling passive tree how should I proceed?
IGN: iSteven_K
"
Omg are the items needed for this build expensive. like I knew they were going to be pricey but not like CRAZY. I bought all the gems and was like oh wow that wasn't so bad. then I started looking up the item prices and was like... "well I probably should reroll"

you can make the build cheaper by not getting the shav, acuity, and such. maligaro and solaris lorca are fine much cheaper options.

"
4Karbon wrote:
Hi, I like your build! I would like to try it in the Standard League with Shav!

For leveling passive tree how should I proceed?

i will post a lvling section soon for this build. since i am currently lvling as low life on rampage.

but untill i do go:

spell damage side first up to spell crit > es side to unnatural calm > then to ghost reaver and pain attunement (if lvling as low life or ci) > get crit and more es on the way > down to harrier and true strike > then from unnatural calm go left to aura nodes and more es/armour
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Sep 4, 2014, 2:53:19 PM
Hello dbum, I've been playing with this build for a while now and I love it! I have a couple comments and questions.

Is there a reason you don't put Clarity - Haste - Blood Magic - Reduced Mana? In most cases this setup will reserve less mana. Also do you think it's worth sacrificing Enhance for Increased Duration on Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline?

Another question that I have but didn't see in the opening post, while playing solo where do you get power charges if you don't have PCoC on your Freezing Pulse?

I appreciate the guide and help, keep up the good work!
IGN: Twintail
Rampage league

hey i'm new to the game,

I have a lvl 75 Shadow (ZiggyD Ek/MoM/EB Build) my dmg is bad -4k-, gear not so good and its quite boring..

I do not have that much currency, only about 1 ex, and I always liked FP.

1-I would like to ask for the budget for both the IC/low life Vers

2-Why did u not take the increased cold dmg nodes near shadow/witch/templar?

3-Will i die 1 shot from alot of things?

4- Why not shadow??

5-lvling passive tree section pls.

thanks

Last edited by Esurah on Sep 7, 2014, 7:22:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info