[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

"
karvainenanus wrote:
how about using 6l pledge of hand instead wand?

could work I suppose but unnecessary extra 6 link and no es

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Um just swapping to this gives you more ES at the cost of irrelevant armor.

i used my calculator and got the same 208%es as my build. also i would agree if i did not use aztiri acuity. but since that gives a decent amount of armor i get about 16% phys reduction.. not much but helps

"
maximus_anus wrote:
i have all the same gear as u but i dont have the shav, i have 6l solaris, it is a build that u must be rly carefull cuz u can die in 2 sec ? btw i hope ull put vids soon, i want to see it in action :)

i was a scion low life ST and since i cant afford all mirror like fyndel ^^ i rly sux in 1.2.0.. xD
so the plan is, if its worth it, ill transfer all my ST gear on my sors :)

i face tanked normal atziri with this build and most maps so far. this build is not "squishy" by any means.

using solaris lorca i dropped from 7500es to 5800 es so its not too bad. and still has enough es to take a hit.

i also was doin low life fyndel throw for awhile, wanted something new! AND IT WORKS!

"
Quickb3n wrote:
With it being a new league these items are going to be hard to acquire, is this build scalable with worse gear ?
Also is this viable for levelling with without to much respeccing required ?

Cheers

they arent gona be easy to get, but very possible eventually once more ppl get into mapping.

you can use much less "awesome" items just fine just wont be very high dps/defenses.
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Aug 24, 2014, 7:52:15 PM
can u do reflect ?
"
maximus_anus wrote:
can u do reflect ?

Yes either with atziri acuit, which are very expensive. Or use atziri flask with a sapphire flask if you don't have acuity
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
"
DoKKO wrote:
Look nice but can u put a screenshot without vaal haste?

and say 168k in title when its with vaal haste its not really fair imo, vaal haste its a huge dps boost

And when u dont use pcoc how u get ur charge ? ice spear pcoc ? the new curse ? but this one is pretty annoying because its only if u kill u and in 6 party ppl u dont always do the last hit and curse all monster its annoying

it goes higher than that with atziri flask I figured a dps with vaal haste is nice to see because it is up a bunch.

as for group I swap out added chaos for PCoC. so obviously this dps is with solo play using assasins mark.

"
rasmon wrote:
How do you calculate dps of FP? The dps shown on tooltip isnt already calculated with 5 projectiles?

it is calculated as one projectile. so with gmp you multiply by 5

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Getting Nullification is much more point effective than Body and Soul. You can spend extra points for better ES nodes (6% ones in Unnatural Calm cluster).

I understand it is more point efficient getting nullification, but I very much like having the aura nodes over there. plus with using void battery the extra power charge gives 29% increased spell damage as well as 50% increased chance to crit

"
mlmx wrote:
dbum-bum-bum

mlmxmlmxmlmx

Ok so can you pût a screenshot with you réal dps no vaal cast and pcoc plz ?
I make a pulser and i want to know What kind of dps i can reach.
And you dont have crit multi on your amulet your spell dmg +cast speed give you more dmg than 35%crit multi?
Gear
Spoiler

To be a reference for dps of freezing pulse, this is my life EB/CoD MoM gear. I have 24k with pcoc 6 power charges no vaal haste and 33k with vaalhaste
Last edited by rasmon on Aug 25, 2014, 5:22:58 AM
rasmon can u put ur tree? im interested
and ur mana/es
"
rasmon wrote:
Gear
Spoiler

To be a reference for dps of freezing pulse, this is my life EB/CoD MoM gear. I have 24k with pcoc 6 power charges no vaal haste and 33k with vaalhaste

Okay ty , What is ur mana regen per sec for substain cloak + AA lvl 20 ?

1% cold leech is énought with that dps ?

Can you link ur build plz
Last edited by DoKKO on Aug 25, 2014, 3:36:41 AM
I have around 400~ mana per sec. Running Discpline-Clarity-Herald of Ice

I have left 1670 mana after reserves. And 3.2k life.

I have no problem sustaining mana with MoM + AA 20

And on not so hard moded maps, i am running low level clarity (9 or 15) and adding Haste aura. Leaves me like 500 mana pretty decent for MoM and AA + freeze pulse. Because its no point to go so defensive since i 1shot monsters.

And i tried to use Assassin's Mark, its so good if you get used to it so you can sustain your Power Charges and free one of your slots in chest.

I believe i can go around 45k dps with right gear, this is just the gear i found in my stash.

I will craft a good wand and shield for that build later.

Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gMeBAcFQgceB2MHpQj0DH0NfA5ID8QQfxEPEZYUsBa_F1Qc3B9BIoEmlSj6KgsqUyycO3xBh0GWQsNFnUZxSVFJsktXTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVkpXyV3yXyph4mKVY0NknWpDaxdvnnBScNV3B35Zf8aCEIIegseDCYPbhxOJ04w2jjyP-pMnlSCVLprgnKSeoaKjrrOycLQMtUi3PrjKvOrAVMDjwfPGnsu90PXYvdsL217fhN-K37Dquuvk6-7r9fDV8bPyHfPq-ej-Cg==

As the build, i ve tested something and its better to go templar side in some point, I will update it later. still working on it.
And i switch to
and put purity of fire + empower AA for reflect maps.

I just pop
and be carefull about pots on Rare in-map reflects.
"
rasmon wrote:
I have around 400~ mana per sec. Running Discpline-Clarity-Herald of Ice

I have left 1670 mana after reserves. And 3.2k life.

I have no problem sustaining mana with MoM + AA 20

And on not so hard moded maps, i am running low level clarity (9 or 15) and adding Haste aura. Leaves me like 500 mana pretty decent for MoM and AA + freeze pulse. Because its no point to go so defensive since i 1shot monsters.

And i tried to use Assassin's Mark, its so good if you get used to it so you can sustain your Power Charges and free one of your slots in chest.

I believe i can go around 45k dps with right gear, this is just the gear i found in my stash.

I will craft a good wand and shield for that build later.

Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gMeBAcFQgceB2MHpQj0DH0NfA5ID8QQfxEPEZYUsBa_F1Qc3B9BIoEmlSj6KgsqUyycO3xBh0GWQsNFnUZxSVFJsktXTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVkpXyV3yXyph4mKVY0NknWpDaxdvnnBScNV3B35Zf8aCEIIegseDCYPbhxOJ04w2jjyP-pMnlSCVLprgnKSeoaKjrrOycLQMtUi3PrjKvOrAVMDjwfPGnsu90PXYvdsL217fhN-K37Dquuvk6-7r9fDV8bPyHfPq-ej-Cg==

As the build, i ve tested something and its better to go templar side in some point, I will update it later. still working on it.

Thx , when you run clarity discipline Herald of ice you have 1600 left dis you try to run purity of ice ? Énought mana left? +3 max cold res if you shoot on a reflect,
Yep for solo assassin Mark is really Nice , for party did you try a 4l with ice spear pcoc gmp écho for save one slot on your fp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info