[1.3] *Updated Tree* Dbum's The Void Pulser| | Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse | Leveling Guides Added

Hello did you tried ice spears instead of fp , if yes how was the dmg ?
i tried ice spear with my build from page 4, while the damage is very nice u have to use chain/pierce/ele prolif for it to work nicely. also, the castspeed feels so much better with freeze pulse.

someone requested me to post my full gear, so here it is

with the current setup im at 24k tooltip, need to buy some gcp's for the spell echo though
Last edited by Siza1337 on Aug 29, 2014, 5:46:52 AM
Slightly confused by the CI build, how come it includes Pain Attunement?
"
keta wrote:
Hello did you tried ice spears instead of fp , if yes how was the dmg ?

yes i have tried it, and it does great damage but no shotgun. i usually only use it when im partied with low life spectral throw guys. cuz the range they attack at i need something more ranged

"
RandallPOE wrote:
Slightly confused by the CI build, how come it includes Pain Attunement?

fixed it, sry i had some nodes in there that should have not been there
IGN @Dbum
updated

tweaked the build a tad
IGN @Dbum
Thanks for sharing your build and making video.
Do you mind telling us what should we put on the passive tree at early level?
That would be very awesome!
"
7hei00 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build and making video.
Do you mind telling us what should we put on the passive tree at early level?
That would be very awesome!

you can use the build as is and add life if needed. BUT,

honestly im lvling as low life on rampage right now (lvl52) with solaris lorca and crown of thorns and it is working out very awesome. just need es/res gear with those and a 4link freezing pulse, lmp, echo, life leech. started low life at lvl 24

im very supprised to have 2k es and im only in a3 cruel. i do die sometimes but not a whole lot.

ive been useing blood magic gem with clarity to keep low life stattus and discipline + herald of ice + reduced mana on my mana.

ill add a lvling section for this style of lvling cuz to be honest i didnt think it would work. its nuts
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Aug 31, 2014, 1:04:51 AM
Do we focus on ES > Mana reserve > Crit before lvl 70?
"
7hei00 wrote:
Do we focus on ES > Mana reserve > Crit before lvl 70?

i will post a lvling section soon for this build. since i am currently lvling as low life on rampage.

but untill i do go:

spell damage side first up to spell crit > es side to unnatural calm > then to ghost reaver (if lvling as low life or ci) > get crit and more es on the way > down to harrier and true strike > then from unnatural calm go left to aura nodes and more es/armour
IGN @Dbum
For the low life build is there any other way to avoid being stunned other than wearing Lioneye's Paws? I just find the game way too horrible to play with anything less than around 20% movement speed - having a negative movement speed is a complete turn off.

Having said that I guess you can spam lightning warp when faster cast & reduced duration supports are maxed? Will take some time to get used to moving around like that.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Sep 1, 2014, 12:31:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info