GOT ALL CRAFTING MASTERS 8! World First!

"
Xantaria wrote:
haha you guys think I got help from global 820? I wasn't even in there ONCE. I don't care about reddit community, and I haven't been getting any invites from other players.

This is hard work of 6 dedicated players with me being the most dedicated one.

I also have to mention Fyndel as he is almost as far as I am.

Ok man you're a national hero and there should be a statue built for you. Not sure what do you want.
IGN: Jarengax
So much salt in here because OP is being a bit of a dick about how he did it :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Odoakar wrote:
We don't need to have all masters at lvl 8 in the first week of the release. There's three months to slowly make progress.

It would be a whole lot better if the idea was we could and should. Master crafting is awesome, the quest grinding -- not so much. I already get my grind-fill in maps. Being forced to split farm master quests at the start of each new league is not an idea I'm looking forward to.
"
Kranyum wrote:
the problem with these kind of games, is that retards like OP grind for 24 hours every day of their pathetic lives for whatever objective and then cry there's nothing left to do.
Therefore game-designers start designing grind durations around these people, which leads to everyone else in despair at how long everything actually takes...

+1
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Kranyum wrote:
the problem with these kind of games, is that retards like OP grind for 24 hours every day of their pathetic lives for whatever objective and then cry there's nothing left to do.
Therefore game-designers start designing grind durations around these people, which leads to everyone else in despair at how long everything actually takes...

agreed.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Aug 24, 2014, 7:05:57 PM
Did I make you SALTY?

@theguywhoasked: phys% and Attack speed is still that low on 7
Last edited by Xantaria on Aug 24, 2014, 7:47:57 PM
nice!

Does tora get projectiles return to you at level 7?
yes
@Xantaria:

Which master adds spell damage to ES shields? Haku or Catarina? haaaaalp!
I'll check once i get home from work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info