GOT ALL CRAFTING MASTERS 8! World First!

@Xantaria:

Please tell what %increased ES affixes can your Haku craft? Both pure and hybrid ones.
"
Xantaria wrote:
I'll check once i get home from work.

Thanks mate! Would you also be an angel and check highest tier of local added phys damage on 1h daggers from Vagan?:)
Thats a shame that you need lv 8 to take the craft back, glad i didnt jump rush into it.
The posibbilities are really appealing.
Then to the bat cave for grinding...1 year later...the sun ....the sun it stings my eyes...
ing: mater_suspiriorum_pl
Well, I just have a few masters on Lv 4 but I do not really care as they are useless anyway...
You can add a mod to a yellow item, that is huge, but the low level mods are sufficient enough.

And the socket and link crafts are garbage. Why on earth does 6-linking has higher exspected costs than random linking? Thats fking stupid.

So basically: "Yes, now you can 6l at a cost of 1500 but better take your 1:~1200 random chance, scrub"

I dont see any incentive to use the 6 link craft... Why should I spent 1500 if I might also get it after 200 tries?

Actually the random exspected cost of 6linking should be the SAME or HIGHER than the craft, because then it would still function as a lottery where you can hope for the jackpot after SINGLE tries.

But now the 6l craft confronts the player with 2 bad choices:

-economic ineffectivity
or
-insane random fluctuation of "negative luck" (negative luck is the oppossite of "drops" which naturaly leads to frustration)

(basically you now PAY for reducing the fluctuation, I dont consider this very satisfing)

Imo the 6l issue is still bad game design, the only difference is, that GGG added 1 bad choice for the player.
It will always be cheaper to trade for something than it will to craft it yourself. Otherwise, people would get rich crafting it for sale.
@Lanfear question 1: Haku
@Lanfear question 2: 10-13 to 17-20
@Sidlejinks: too much work, too less time

going hard for level 8s now
I think everyone missed the point of this post. He is advertising his almost exclusive (for the time being) crafting services in general chat where more people will see it. It is about making profit before people can catch up. Not bragging. Whether that is more respectable to you or not is up to you.
Approx. how long till level 8 Vorici?
"
Xantaria wrote:
@Lanfear question 1: Haku
@Lanfear question 2: 10-13 to 17-20
@Sidlejinks: too much work, too less time

going hard for level 8s now

Thanks alot bro. kinda disappointed with the local phys added :(
"
Xantaria wrote:
Well that was easy. And took like no time.
Spoiler
been grinding nonstop since release #TheGrindIsReal

Zana lvl 6.

Also, I can 6-Link stuff.

I am listing the most crazy mods I can do here:

/1010882

Can't imagine it's that difficult to do when you run the same tiny zone over and over and have friends porting you to their located masters. Just sayin, no skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info