GOT ALL CRAFTING MASTERS 8! World First!

430k exp into level 7 for elreon
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
He probably just starting masses of white lvl 66 maps and running through them to find masters.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I am actually the one with most exp overall at masters. only one surpassing me is skyforth with Elreon, but he only does elreon and skips the other ones. No one could have possibly more.

But now I need sleep, giving you guys a chance to catch up.
Last edited by Xantaria on Aug 24, 2014, 10:00:59 AM
[Removed by Support]
Therefore game-designers start designing grind durations around these people, which leads to everyone else in despair at how long everything actually takes...
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 24, 2014, 7:16:51 PM
[Removed by Support]

I agree with your consensus that the game isn't being designed around a casual approach to play. Too much is being locked out. The part I find most appalling is the "remove crafted mod" being level 8. That's just stupid.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 24, 2014, 7:17:51 PM
Hey, could you do me a favor? Does Haku start offering the 26-30% Resistance option at Level 6, or at a higher Level?

I've been running around with uncapped Lightning Resistance (and nearly dying because of it), because I want to wait in case I can get higher values when Craft it... :S

Thanks ^.^
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
[Removed by Support]
Therefore game-designers start designing grind durations around these people, which leads to everyone else in despair at how long everything actually takes...

I don't see the problem.

"
Hey, could you do me a favor? Does Haku start offering the 26-30% Resistance option at Level 6, or at a higher Level?

He does offer it for me. (7)

"
[Removed by Support]

I agree with your consensus that the game isn't being designed around a casual approach to play. Too much is being locked out. The part I find most appalling is the "remove crafted mod" being level 8. That's just stupid.

I would rather call myself a big freakin' trollard.

Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 24, 2014, 7:18:19 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I wouldn't go with "retard". More like braggart. He really seems to think this impresses someone.

This really blew my mind. I mean fucking really? Yeah, just stupid.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I wouldn't go with "retard". More like braggart. He really seems to think this impresses someone.

Agree on the braggart part, but more so on the remove crafted mod part. I mean, WHY at level 8 and lock it behind such a huge grind for most people? I could see it being 5 or 6 since those levels aren't too bad, though I'd personally vote for level 5 since that gives you a decent selection and requires a little bit of effort to get the feature. Still, not that bad overall, and most certainly far better than level 8...that is just...WTF?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Actually I think it's very good.

Basically that mod allows you to "divine" that mod practically for free making mirror-level crafting a little less painful.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info