Weekend News Update (Stash Tab Sales, Server Stability, Concurrency Record, Beyond Updates)

The inclusion of Guild Stash Tabs would be a welcomed addition to the week-end Stash Tabs Bundles sales.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Looking forward to (hopefully) a significant boost in reward for all tiers of Beyond special mobs.

My reasoning is this: if we're going to be spawning dangerous/tough elite mobs every other pack we should be compensated with more rare items so that we can in turn gear up to continue spawning more and more packs and epic fights. More rare items would provide an incentive for players to play up the theme of the league.

Right now, the Beyond mobs only bog down the pace of leveling and seem to provide little to no reward at all, making it seem like the point of Beyond was to be the antithesis of Rampage: players are 'punished' for racking up kills quickly, even though "fun" for ARPG players tends to be watching their characters smash through hordes on monsters.

I spawned the same Beyond pack 3 times in a row in between the Upper Submerged Passage exit and the Ledge WP, all because I killed like 8-10 green bugs at a time. What was my reward? Running half the Ledge took way longer than usual. You gotta throw us a bone here, GGG.
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
The inclusion of Guild Stash Tabs would be a welcomed addition to the week-end Stash Tabs Bundles sales.

^This
Plus, I wish I had more time to play since the new content seems exemplary. Unfortunately I've only made it to level 24.
Saved
"We've had a lot of reports about server stability issues in the last few hours, mostly from Canada".

I'm in Canada and I have had issues with other sites last night and into this morning, but it seems to be getting better.

edit - happy to report no more issues for me, game is running very smoothly.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 23, 2014, 1:54:49 PM
I am noticing all kinds of subtle improvements that add polish to the game. I was really excited to encounter my first Master. I was playing in hardcore on my first character to reach level 60. Died to the rocks falling in the Master's rescue mission. Didn't expect that much damage to rain down on me. I'm going to reroll something tankier than a witch right now (although I felt pretty tanky at 2.5K life). I also plan to soft-core it a bit until I can get some experience with these new encounters. My goal is to make it to Merciless in HC next time, and maybe even do a map.
Very nice expansion! Keep up good work!
Mirror of Kalandra?
 GGG still hasn't fixed the problem of stash tab purchases still taking remove-only tabs and converting them to full use tabs. At the time the change from added to converted tabs was made, I put up 3 threads over this being a huge problem and explained my reasons why. I even emailed Chris over this to see if that would get any traction. In one of my posts I predicted that GGG would stay mute and just weather out the complaint storm as they do in most cases and eventually the posts will stop. Well, that worked for and against GGG. GGG stayed mute and now the posts about how the change is a huge problem in Standard League have stopped. It is still a failure for GGG as now I and many others don't buy premium stash tab bundles any more as I'm not ever willing to play the RNG game with $16.50 USD of my money.

GGG has shot themselves in the financial wallet big time and until I can buy stash tabs and get them added as new completely empty tabs I can't ever buy any more. It's also made me put the kibosh on becoming a Master Supporter over this. So let's see, the change got the devs out of a race tab problem but then GGG loses out on any more stash tab purchases from many players. I don't know why Chris has been so complacent over the loss of revenue. His hands off approach to the coder devs fix for that problem is costing GGG money.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 23, 2014, 2:26:03 PM
Keep up the good work!
Steam: teemu92
Please rework those assassin missions, they are just an imposition.

I really enjoy the expansion and have fun with it.
You deserve every player, GGG!
Last edited by darkmatch on Aug 23, 2014, 2:45:42 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 GGG still hasn't fixed the problem of stash tab purchases still taking remove-only tabs and converting them to full use tabs. At the time the change from added to converted tabs was made, I put up 3 threads over this being a huge problem and explained my reasons why. I even emailed Chris over this to see if that would get any traction. In one of my posts I predicted that GGG would stay mute and just weather out the complaint storm as they do in most cases and eventually the posts will stop. Well, that worked for and against GGG. GGG stayed mute and now the posts about how the change is a huge problem in Standard League have stopped. It is still a failure for GGG as now I and many others don't buy premium stash tab bundles any more as I'm not ever willing to play the RNG game with $16.50 USD of my money.

GGG has shot themselves in the financial wallet big time and until I can buy stash tabs and get them added as new completely empty tabs I can't ever buy any more. It's also made me put the kibosh on becoming a Master Supporter over this. So let's see, the change got the devs out of a race tab problem but then GGG loses out on any more stash tab purchases from many players. I don't know why Chris has been so complacent over the loss of revenue. His hands off approach to the coder devs fix for that problem is costing GGG money.

This seems like nonsense and if I was Chris I would probably dismiss this off hand as someone just trolling.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info