Weekend News Update (Stash Tab Sales, Server Stability, Concurrency Record, Beyond Updates)

"
60x7 wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 GGG still hasn't fixed the problem of stash tab purchases still taking remove-only tabs and converting them to full use tabs. At the time the change from added to converted tabs was made, I put up 3 threads over this being a huge problem and explained my reasons why. I even emailed Chris over this to see if that would get any traction. In one of my posts I predicted that GGG would stay mute and just weather out the complaint storm as they do in most cases and eventually the posts will stop. Well, that worked for and against GGG. GGG stayed mute and now the posts about how the change is a huge problem in Standard League have stopped. It is still a failure for GGG as now I and many others don't buy premium stash tab bundles any more as I'm not ever willing to play the RNG game with $16.50 USD of my money.

GGG has shot themselves in the financial wallet big time and until I can buy stash tabs and get them added as new completely empty tabs I can't ever buy any more. It's also made me put the kibosh on becoming a Master Supporter over this. So let's see, the change got the devs out of a race tab problem but then GGG loses out on any more stash tab purchases from many players. I don't know why Chris has been so complacent over the loss of revenue. His hands off approach to the coder devs fix for that problem is costing GGG money.

This seems like nonsense and if I was Chris I would probably dismiss this off hand as someone just trolling.

Nope. I haven't bought stash tabs either since the change. Mainly because I see no benefit to getting stuff I already don't want to get rid of transferred to newly paid for tabs. It would still be a benefit for me, just not as big as clean tabs. Shame because I feel like i could really use about 12 more tabs to really get my stash cleaned up and organized properly.
thx for your great work! having lots of fun with the expansion! :D

the only let down are those fkkkn ugly menu and shop buttons in the HUD.
again this stash tab bundle...
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
lol the masters are a riot. not one of em aint totally bonkers! hysterical. love it, so funny.

cheers!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Beyond league mode is more or less annoying. Not rewarding at all and not challenging either.

I thought it will be optional to fight those bosses or make some effort to spawn them and to be rewarded for it. But instead we get a blue pack that only grants XP and is a bit tougher than the rest of the map with rares that are extremely annoying to kill. Most of the fight i facetank them and hold mouse button to do dmg. Same in parties.

Took us 4 minutes to kill a rare mob and we got 3 white craps from him.

I must say i liked Invasion much better than this.

The rest of the expansion is good. PoE with the shrines and now crafting has so much going on. It feels like a completely new game when i compare it with the state on normal release.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
loving this ..keep up the awesome work you guys :D
Nice expansion so far. Here is my two cents:

-I skip most Beyond bosses. They are time-consuming, slow me down, and the rewards aren't worth it. I mean all levels. You definitely need to improve the quantity of items dropped. These are the forefront of the league, they need to be more valuable. Right now it's like a normal hardcore league with optional Invasion-lite bosses.

-Desync. The most important topic in this entire game. You guys gotta address it again. I know the servers have been lacking lately, but you gotta let us know if it will ever be improved. I'm tired constantly mashing my /oos macro any time I fight a boss or use a movement skill. It needs to be improved for a better gameplay experience. Otherwise, people will eventually be turned off by your oversight and uninstall the game. No on wants that. Make this game 10/10. It's the final obstacle standing in the way.

Looking forward to the improvements you have for the game. Give me a reason to donate hundreds more dollars! And I don't mean microtransactions.
Last edited by TRIPL3try on Aug 23, 2014, 8:13:42 PM
I hope the international server can have traditional interface can be selected! Because many members from continuing to play in Taiwan
Last edited by c22031897 on Aug 23, 2014, 10:56:14 PM
Holy shit this guy's a genius. That paragraph at the end is so well written.
"
Covote wrote:
Nope. I haven't bought stash tabs either since the change. Mainly because I see no benefit to getting stuff I already don't want to get rid of transferred to newly paid for tabs. It would still be a benefit for me, just not as big as clean tabs. Shame because I feel like i could really use about 12 more tabs to really get my stash cleaned up and organized properly.
+1
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info