Weekend News Update (Stash Tab Sales, Server Stability, Concurrency Record, Beyond Updates)

Great news!

Now, please, make a feature showing the number of currently logged in accounts per league available either on the main website or in the login screen in the client!
Beauty!
They say I'm an astronaut that laughs a lot.
Thanks, Chris! Your team is awesome :) Keep up the good work.
"
raics wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Whoever wrote Masters lore and dialogue, please let him know he's doing a great job.

Elreon is indeed refreshingly unhinged and I like how Catarina doesn't seem so at all, you mostly think 'yeah, she's an artist'. Good job.

Vorici - "Vagain is a linquistic mass murderer, yet put a sword in his hand and he becomes a disturbingly efficient communicator."

Whoever wrote that line is a genius.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
why isn't there a certain criteria for newly added items in terms of 3D art and shadows? Will the older stuff get some 3D treatment or is that the base of sales--covering up old gear with MTX?
Yeah, I'll second that Beyond balancing thing.

Its not fun in beyond being restricted to damage output. Take this event that happened to me yesterday:

I was level 17 in the Southern Forest heading to the encampment. I was testing out vaal Flameblast, and boom, got a boss. I got the ice beyond boss and he almost insta-gibbed me. Logged out at 38 hp. The haste aura blue mobs that spawned just sped him up too fast.

I killed that guy after kiting only to get a 2nd one to spawn up north a bit. I chained together 4 vaal flameblasts and Na'em, the Bending Stone spawned on me. I died to that one. He already moves fast, but on top of his fast movement, there was at least 3 auras: Crit+acc aura, haste aura, ele resist. I had a bubbling large life flask, popped all 3 charges immediately and a quicksilver, but I pretty much just melted in under a second.

Yes, I could have avoided this by slowly pulling groups apart so not to spawn the bosses, but wheres the fun in that? I didn't even stand a chance vs. either bosses, and the only reason I killed the first boss was because I dragged the haste aura minions away. On top of the second boss, I also saw I spawned an Extra Fire damage Powerful Crits drifting eye mob type mob (the flamesurge one). I think even without the unique boss I would have been insta-wrecked.
"
Chris wrote:
There's a strike team within our core development team working on adding content to missions in Forsaken Masters. Lots of very cool additions are coming over the next few weeks.

Please add a way to focus grind a master, eg. "outdoor natural environment" maps have more chances to spawn Tora. Many of us have no chances to get all masters to 8 any time soon (XP req. is nuts), but would like to focus on one or two masters, that are the most helpful to our build.

Otherwise, good job! I'm loving the expansion and the Rampage league.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Having MAJOR issues on Australia Server. Been dropping out "unexpected disconnection has occurred" error messages. Was a pain as first one was just after starting Dominus fight (Standard League).

Now a few hours later, can't connect at all....Getting same error message, interspersed with "operation timed out" errors

Is there a work around this? Perhaps logging in through a different server?
Having the same issues with connecting to game from Australia :-(
Yep, having problems too - and my friend. I'm in AU, friend is in NZ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info