Bumpo for the cause and sleep for me.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
Also, inb4 Ice Nova gets same treatment...

lol why would it be like Mines ?

For same reason mines were.

Yeah, I felt the reasoning felt a bit flat about how it was so different from other skills... when Ice Nova, Shock Nova, Discharge and Enduring Cry all really use same mechanic of not moving you as you activate the skill... why are they less confusing than mines?
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
More bump and more sleep for me
Oblivious
Please fix this change. I love mines and this change is just stupid. It's almost impossible to click directly on your character.
@Moylin (Beyond)
Never knew holding shift was so hard. Is this why so many people have such desync issues?
"
Telzen wrote:
Never knew holding shift was so hard. Is this why so many people have such desync issues?

Oh look, yet another one ignores all the points and says "shift".

I've always used shift with some skills, that's besides the point.
Oblivious
Sleepbump
Oblivious
Bumping for the cause while I wait for full in-depth answer from Rory (dont blame him for taking his time though, im sure he has a lot to do)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 30, 2014, 9:18:21 AM
Wanted to try out Smoke Mine, Ranger ran on mouse position instead of laying it where I was standing.

I was like "What the fuck?", did they changed it? That's some fucking fucked up fucked shit.

Fuck it.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Oh look, yet another one ignores all the points and says "shift".

I've always used shift with some skills, that's besides the point.

I didn't really see any other points when reading the thread. I always found mines clunky before and hated that they dropped at your feet. But now we have the option to do both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info