Forsaken master spawn rate

"
ffogell wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
So what do you want, that you get level 8 with a master after a few hours of play? Come on man ...

read again my post , its not about getting faster to lvl 8 its about changing the pace of leveling while doing a lot of them.

I mentionned , increased spawn rate and lowering rep gain , so it would not change the progression rate just make it more fun we want to experiance the xpac to its fullest

so in the end it would take the same time but you would be able to run them more often which what most people want to do (anyway everything in poe is a grind)

If you want to experience the expansion to its fullest its better to have a longer grind because if you could do it more often you get them to lvl 8 sooner and get bored of the expansion fast.
"
"
ffogell wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
So what do you want, that you get level 8 with a master after a few hours of play? Come on man ...

read again my post , its not about getting faster to lvl 8 its about changing the pace of leveling while doing a lot of them.

I mentionned , increased spawn rate and lowering rep gain , so it would not change the progression rate just make it more fun we want to experiance the xpac to its fullest

so in the end it would take the same time but you would be able to run them more often which what most people want to do (anyway everything in poe is a grind)

If you want to experience the expansion to its fullest its better to have a longer grind because if you could do it more often you get them to lvl 8 sooner and get bored of the expansion fast.

it should not if you balance out the spawn rate vs the rep gain.

Like for example i'm lvl 20 in act 2, i did riverway and chamber of sin, and the beast and didnt even see one master , quite boring , that would have been cool to meet one every 2-3 zone at least.
for Vorici
level 5->6 88k(roughly) rep
level 6->7 288k(roughly) rep

Vagan and Elreon need a little less rep than Vorici.

Zana has the most needed rep
Level 4->5 needed 80k+ rep
Level 5->6 needs 190k+? rep

level 75 maps give 5245 rep
level 74 maps give 49xx rep
and a level 66 map gives 3xxx rep (the lower part of 3k)

out of 400 to 500 maps (130, give or take 20, gorge and plateau maps combined)

Vorici - Level 6
Vagan - Level 6.33
Elreon - Level 6.25
Zana - Level 5.1
Tora - Level 6
Haku - Level 5.9
Catarina - Level 5.5

I rushed through not killing anything except map bosses, but if I hit a master, I'd finish the mission and then start a new map after completing the mission. All of this to try to get Elreon's Energy Shield nerf % on my rings.. not worth it.
Is it viable to farm masters on lets sayl cruel ledge with a high lvl character, will they give less xp?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Is it viable to farm masters on lets sayl cruel ledge with a high lvl character, will they give less xp?

Yes, the lower lvl the zone the less you get. I do it cross difficulty atm and might later just farm merc mud flats forever and a day.
Why mud, ledge would seem better as it smaller and you cant miss them.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I didn't see one master until Act 3 Normal. I wasn't full clearing, but yeah. I think the way they are now is good though. Once I got into act 3 and cruel, I started finding them a lot more.

I am a little pissed off at the falling rock shit for Haku (his missions seem way harder, and he has only spawned once for me and I didn't finish it). Like a dumb ass I didn't realize I had to return to him with the spirit, so I sat there fighting the spawning mobs while almost dying from the rocks. I guess I know now. Hopefully I'll find him again because he is one of the ones I want.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
I've been doing Ledge. Gets really boring after 10 runs with no master. The real problems:

1) Daily missions don't level up your guys. The bonus is countered by their lower level. Base the Daily mission on character level.
2) Higher level area spawn rate is too low for this first month or so when everyone pretty much hopes to see a Master Quest in an instance. Turn it up for a while, but plan on reducing it in about 2-3 months.
Some of the missions are downright obnoxious (haku says hi). It would probably get old fast if they were more common/grindy.

BTW, is there some kind of gimmick with the falling rocks that I'm not seeing? I can't imagine you're supposed to just get pummeled by boulders constantly.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Odoakar wrote:
Why mud, ledge would seem better as it smaller and you cant miss them.

Rhoa Feathers...where is Monsta...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info