Forsaken master spawn rate

You know what ?

Having like 7 character , just started leveling another one to be able to get forsaken master along the way (sure i could do map on my higher levels one) O

Overal for leveling from 1 to 70 : i haven been there , i have seen it countless of times.

I would have prefered that the spawn rate of master would be more often and giving less rep xp (of course) to balance out so it would not change with current pace... that would be way better than their current spawn rate... and i would enjoy even more starting from scratch !

Last edited by ffogell on Aug 22, 2014, 10:36:28 AM
From the small amount I've played so far (level 18) I've seen the masters 4 times which I think is quite a lot.

I like the fact that when you do eventually see one, it matters.

Little and often would feel much much more grindy phychologically imo.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
So what do you want, that you get level 8 with a master after a few hours of play? Come on man ...
Well, I think going solo and doing the occasional master won't get you anywhere near level 8. The grind is pretty heavy...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Im just sitting in town with my high lvl ranger waiting for people to ask if someone wants to join in. Too bored to hunt for them. ;)

I even had someone nice invite me to a map with the cartographer. Now she sells maps. GG
Just play lower level zones on your character.... A friend and I Farmed level 4 rep on all the masters in a little over an hour on level 90 chars.

Trying to do the quests while even remotely close to your level is just punishing yourself for no reason.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Got to wonder how long it would take to get to level 8 just doing the daily missions. The level of the dailies is based on the level of the master, and the rewards are relatively constant throughout the random quests you can get. So luck wouldn't be a factor.

It should be something we could calculate with the right data.

My bet it that it's at least a year.

Doing lower level areas in hopes of getting a Master will get old in about.... NOW. Doing areas which get you progress might get you a Master to spawn, but you're likely going to be unable to do the mission. So they have us in a catch 22. Nothing we do feels like we're making progress. Games like this thrive on that feeling of progress.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 22, 2014, 8:28:56 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got to wonder how long it would take to get to level 8 just doing the daily missions. The level of the dailies is based on the level of the master, and the rewards are relatively constant throughout the random quests you can get. So luck wouldn't be a factor.

It should be something we could calculate with the right data.

I think many will get it done in less than a month or so.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got to wonder how long it would take to get to level 8 just doing the daily missions.

I'd probably sign that bet :D It would take me 3 weeks of dailies just to get Elreon from 5 to 6 (around 3k (?) exp per quest, over 60k exp needed to progress).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
leto2626 wrote:
So what do you want, that you get level 8 with a master after a few hours of play? Come on man ...

read again my post , its not about getting faster to lvl 8 its about changing the pace of leveling while doing a lot of them.

I mentionned , increased spawn rate and lowering rep gain , so it would not change the progression rate just make it more fun we want to experiance the xpac to its fullest

so in the end it would take the same time but you would be able to run them more often which what most people want to do (anyway everything in poe is a grind)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info