[1.2] Nemo's Critical Ranger! The Blood Dancing Herald of Destruction!

"
ceasar23 wrote:
any long term uniques we should aim for to further enhance the build ?

also thanks for the fast replys to comments :D

Atizri's Acuity for gloves and Glyph Mark Mirror Bow on standard if you can afford it lol. But other than that you're good.
nice guide! really liking this build so far.
Question! I've been wondering how you're crafting your bow?.. It appears to have two increased physical damage mods.
"
Insulation wrote:
Question! I've been wondering how you're crafting your bow?.. It appears to have two increased physical damage mods.

In path of exile there are two mods that increase physical damage. The pure %phys which can go up to 169 and a hybrid which goes up to 80% phys with accuracy. I am at Tora level 6 and the highest %phys she can do is 60-79 and she can't do hybrid rolls just yet.

Just to flex some epeen this is what im crafting now. I am deciding if I should yolo 60-79% master craft, or hit level 7 Tora and see what she can do for me then.

Added Tornado Shot vs Split Arrow, my thoughts on it.
Been trying to make this build work with a Rat's Nest. Sadly at the moment it's not working because I can't get the resists I need.
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Insulation wrote:

In path of exile there are two mods that increase physical damage. The pure %phys which can go up to 169 and a hybrid which goes up to 80% phys with accuracy. I am at Tora level 6 and the highest %phys she can do is 60-79 and she can't do hybrid rolls just yet.

Just to flex some epeen this is what im crafting now. I am deciding if I should yolo 60-79% master craft, or hit level 7 Tora and see what she can do for me then.

will she be able to do a hybrid phys craft at all? I was wondering about that!
"
tommigee wrote:
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Insulation wrote:

will she be able to do a hybrid phys craft at all? I was wondering about that!

I don't think she can :o
I doing this build but without blood dance. Dont think regen matters since all hits are burst and if you get boots with health you can use rats nest. Do you think blood dance is really worth it? 3 points in skill tree for 10% attack speed 5% regen which dont matter too much and 20% evasion vs boots with 2 res life and run speed
Last edited by Agita on Aug 28, 2014, 1:21:24 AM
"
Agita wrote:
I doing this build but without blood dance. Dont think regen matters since all hits are burst and if you get boots with health you can use rats nest. Do you think blood dance is really worth it? 3 points in skill tree for 10% attack speed 5% regen which dont matter too much and 20% evasion vs boots with 2 res life and run speed

At the time being yes, sometimes I wish I had life, double res, MS boots. But I don't have the latter atm so I guess its subjective. Blood Dances are definitely cheaper than the double res life ms boots..
They also make a lot of degen's tankable.

BTW New video update under videos... derp
Last edited by xSigma on Aug 28, 2014, 2:31:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info