[1.2] Nemo's Critical Ranger! The Blood Dancing Herald of Destruction!

n/m
Last edited by roddyriot on Sep 10, 2014, 5:35:31 PM
is it possible to do atziri with this build?
Hey man, I love your build, been following it and using it on Beyond.

Was wondering if you had tested it on Beyond league at all? or had some feedback regarding it (Couldn't see anything in the FaQ).

I'm currently at level 79 on Beyond, doing ok so far. Going for more life than your build as a buffer for burst DMG seing as it's get virtually no DMG reduction from armour. My evasion is good but Phys reflect can be a killer, I've had some REALLY close shaves with that :/

Problems I've got at the moment are no CwDT setup. Looking to possibly remove the Bloodance boots in favor of Armour, Arm/Eva or Arm/Es boots that have the RRR+X sockets for the CwDT setup. going to get some 30% m/s boots with high life and some nice res ideally. The 30% m/s should compensate for losing the 20% + frenzy chage bonus m/s from the Bloodance. But I feel the added Life and +res would help alot for lowered res maps etc.
Any thoughts on this?

Here is my current setup as of Level 79.

Gear - Current @ 79

Flasks - Usual

Flasks - Alt & Situational

Skilltree @ 79
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFSAWvxmOGbQZ_hsBH0EhdiP2JpUqCypNLOkwfDH6NZI2PTnUOrM-zz8nSn1KyE2STeNRR1VLVvpbr11oYeJirGegbIxtbG6qcFJ293fXfXV_K4bOh3aMNo19jb-VBZrxm42dqqCfo4qly6ZXpzSn1LVItfK7473mvqfAD8CcwTPEosqpytPNmNJN037UI9aK2L3cFd0N3sbjhOd06NbqYu2D8-r2_Plj-rH8xf4K_o_-uv7I

Currently looking for a new bow, Pref 5L, =/> Lioneye's Glare in terms of DPS.
Need to lose the Lioneye's because of the 'Hits cannot be evaded'...
means reflect is OP and It will always hit. I've been ok so far but I's not safe.

And need to get a 4L with RRR[?] for the CwDT setup, which will help more with reflect etc.
Most likely gonna lose the Bloodance boots to do this.

Might go for a Alphas Howl to help with Auras and the high evasion and cannot be frozen is obviously nice.

To help with reflect mobs and bosses, beyond mobs etc, Ive been using something I saw in a different Ranger thread.

Trap + Puncture + Increast Crit DMG + Point Blank (see my gloves)

Cast assassins mark on the target then drop some traps on them / in their path.
very very helpful. 1 shot Merc Piety with one when it crit, crazy...
Perhaps you and others might find this helpful.

Anyway... ANY help for this build in Beyond would be awesome, from OP or players running it in Beyond.

Also OP could you update the thread with current build / skilltree and gear when you have some time?

Thanks in advance

My IGN is: Zaerii Anyone in Beyond should feel free to contact me if they want help / advise from my experiance thus far.

"
Contagi0n wrote:
Hey man, I love your build, been following it and using it on Beyond.

Was wondering if you had tested it on Beyond league at all? or had some feedback regarding it (Couldn't see anything in the FaQ).

I'm currently at level 79 on Beyond, doing ok so far. Going for more life than your build as a buffer for burst DMG seing as it's get virtually no DMG reduction from armour. My evasion is good but Phys reflect can be a killer, I've had some REALLY close shaves with that :/

Problems I've got at the moment are no CwDT setup. Looking to possibly remove the Bloodance boots in favor of Armour, Arm/Eva or Arm/Es boots that have the RRR+X sockets for the CwDT setup. going to get some 30% m/s boots with high life and some nice res ideally. The 30% m/s should compensate for losing the 20% + frenzy chage bonus m/s from the Bloodance. But I feel the added Life and +res would help alot for lowered res maps etc.
Any thoughts on this?

Here is my current setup as of Level 79.

Gear - Current @ 79

Flasks - Usual

Flasks - Alt & Situational

Skilltree @ 79
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFSAWvxmOGbQZ_hsBH0EhdiP2JpUqCypNLOkwfDH6NZI2PTnUOrM-zz8nSn1KyE2STeNRR1VLVvpbr11oYeJirGegbIxtbG6qcFJ293fXfXV_K4bOh3aMNo19jb-VBZrxm42dqqCfo4qly6ZXpzSn1LVItfK7473mvqfAD8CcwTPEosqpytPNmNJN037UI9aK2L3cFd0N3sbjhOd06NbqYu2D8-r2_Plj-rH8xf4K_o_-uv7I

Currently looking for a new bow, Pref 5L, =/> Lioneye's Glare in terms of DPS.
Need to lose the Lioneye's because of the 'Hits cannot be evaded'...
means reflect is OP and It will always hit. I've been ok so far but I's not safe.

And need to get a 4L with RRR[?] for the CwDT setup, which will help more with reflect etc.
Most likely gonna lose the Bloodance boots to do this.

Might go for a Alphas Howl to help with Auras and the high evasion and cannot be frozen is obviously nice.

To help with reflect mobs and bosses, beyond mobs etc, Ive been using something I saw in a different Ranger thread.

Trap + Puncture + Increast Crit DMG + Point Blank (see my gloves)

Cast assassins mark on the target then drop some traps on them / in their path.
very very helpful. 1 shot Merc Piety with one when it crit, crazy...
Perhaps you and others might find this helpful.

Anyway... ANY help for this build in Beyond would be awesome, from OP or players running it in Beyond.

Also OP could you update the thread with current build / skilltree and gear when you have some time?

Thanks in advance

My IGN is: Zaerii Anyone in Beyond should feel free to contact me if they want help / advise from my experiance thus far.

Sorry for the delayed responses, have been busy with school, work, etc. I do believe it can be Beyond viable if you drop maligaro's for some life leech/mana leech res life aspeed life gloves (Choose your mix) which should help you out a bit with reflect. I have actually retired my ranger, but I will update the tree to the best of my ability in due time. I use a hybrid armor/eva item to make RRRX for the CWDT Set up. Imo you should sell your lioneyes and just buy a budget harbinger and save up till you can get a 280+ pdps harbinger. The trap puncture seems pretty smart. Although I no longer have the gear to experiment further with my build which is my fault. If you have any further questions just PM me in game @ NemoRage. Reason why I haven't been updating this build/streaming is because I have obligations, and I have been making other builds :P. Not sure if they're worth sharing but stay tuned! Appreciate the questions and responses!
i follow this guide until lvl77 and it was a blast, really fun and efficient build, i never had any trouble (apart from my own mistakes, and a 4 extra projectile ice breath leap slamer that shot gun me at close range) and so far everything works perfect.

only now i´m making some changes... dropped the blood dance boots (a shame, love those boots) in favor of a atziri steps, because my eva was going preety low (under 35%) and i was having trouble whit some content (i play on standard because of time issues, but i dont like diying), y have those from a bro deal time ago and seems preety damn good for the build, might change them for a high eva rare if i got my hand on a good rolled maligaro, because of resists, but i´ll keep them a side if i got problem of some kind.

i´m thinking how to modify the tree to run 2 60% auras (grace hatred, or maybe a purity if needed) + HoA, since HoI is like 1k dps at most and dont seem like a very efficient mana usage

currently at 9k dps on puncture whit a 300 something dps thicket bow (harbingers are so expensive... is crazy) whit only 4 links rolling on everything and works like a charm.

must say that my ranger is no longer a blood dancing herald of destruction but damn if i can get a uber eva chest ill put them back on (the life regen is sick... seriously).

this is my tree so far

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJDkgVIBa_GY4Z_hsBH0EhdiP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCOrM-zz8nSn1KyEt4TZJRR1FMVvpbr11oYeJiWmKsY0NnoGyMbWxvnnBSdvd3131bfXV_K4MJhs6HE4d2jX2Nv5AKlQWa8ZuNnKSdqqCfpcunNKfUrEe1SLvjvebAnMEzxKLKSsqp037UI9aK3BXdDd2o44TnVOd06NbrFO2D8-r5Y_zF_rr-yP_e

had to modify a bit the tree to include mana and life leech and some +30\20 nodes, because my gear sucks but i manage to get most of the crit nodes, just missing 1 or 2 and the damage cluster in duelist, but when i hit 86 i should have that covered =)
Hi!
I was having a lot of fun with this build and I reached level 80-something before a left for a long deserved holidays...
I never had a problem and even while partying on hard maps, I was often the sole survivor left of my party. Only lag could kill me (or the scarce pretty fast bosses who got through my immortal calls).

Now im back and patch 1.3 is out. I haven't have the time to look into the skill tree but if it got modified i would like to hear from people here (and hopefully the OP) what were they skill tree choices!

I would post mine next weekend...

Have a nice new year eve!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info