[1.2] Nemo's Critical Ranger! The Blood Dancing Herald of Destruction!

"
Plainside2 wrote:
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

And yes, I have no resist lol.

I was actually planning on buying a Pyre ring which converts cold damage into Fire damage, but would this be a smart idea?

No. Just no. The only cold damage we get is from herald of ice and hatred. No point trying to flip the build into a pyre build.
How do you have 2x % phys rolls on those bows? Was it early master glitch or something?
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Plainside2 wrote:
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

I was actually planning on buying a Pyre ring which converts cold damage into Fire damage, but would this be a smart idea?

No. Just no. The only cold damage we get is from herald of ice and hatred. No point trying to flip the build into a pyre build.

Well up to now it has worked wonders for me.
Only problem is I need more res going otherwise merveil will be a pain in the ass to do

Also found a Crypt map lvl 66 around which level should I try this?
Last edited by Plainside2 on Sep 2, 2014, 3:04:56 AM
"
v3rn1n4t3r wrote:
How do you have 2x % phys rolls on those bows? Was it early master glitch or something?

Me o.o?
I bought my bow for 1 fuse on advice from another player.
"
v3rn1n4t3r wrote:

No. The phys roll he has on the bow is the hybrid one with %phys + acc roll. So he could still roll a pure %phys roll.

"
Plainside2 wrote:
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Plainside2 wrote:
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Well up to now it has worked wonders for me.
Only problem is I need more res going otherwise merveil will be a pain in the ass to do

Also found a Crypt map lvl 66 around which level should I try this?

I started maps at 63, the earliest point in the game of which you can receive 100% exp.
Ahh okay thanks :D.

Farming Chamber of sins lvl 2 at the moment to get some extra lvls, but hell this is hard ;-;
this is my current gear
Spoiler

This is my build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFSAWvxmOGbQZ_hsBH0EhdiLqI_YqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jWSNj051DpCOrM-zz8nSshLeE2STeNRR1b6W69daGyMbWxuqnBScaF293fXfXV_K4bOjX2Nv49PkAqVBZrxm42dqqCfpcumV6fUr-uxMLUItUi18rvjvebAnMEzxKLKqcrTzerTftQj1orYvdwV3Q3dqOOE53To1upi6xTtg_Pq-WP6sfzF_o_-uv7I

I am sitting at 2400 hp and i cant even use an auto shot against reflects phys damage.
I am not sure if there is something wrong with my build or if there is something i can greatly improve on.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I love this build
Last edited by arabozuk on Sep 8, 2014, 4:15:22 AM
"
arabozuk wrote:
this is my current gear
Spoiler

This is my build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFSAWvxmOGbQZ_hsBH0EhdiLqI_YqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jWSNj051DpCOrM-zz8nSshLeE2STeNRR1b6W69daGyMbWxuqnBScaF293fXfXV_K4bOjX2Nv49PkAqVBZrxm42dqqCfpcumV6fUr-uxMLUItUi18rvjvebAnMEzxKLKqcrTzerTftQj1orYvdwV3Q3dqOOE53To1upi6xTtg_Pq-WP6sfzF_o_-uv7I

I am sitting at 2400 hp and i cant even use an auto shot against reflects phys damage.
I am not sure if there is something wrong with my build or if there is something i can greatly improve on.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I love this build

More life on your helmet and rings and you should be thrown up to 3k+, pop jades to break the 48% evasion to have 96% evasion to projectiles making you almost immune, just be aware of the packs and try to single out the rare and hit it with a puncture and it should be quick work.
I'm fairly sure your information on tornado shot is off. At least the part where the damage is split between the arrows that it creates. I have both tornado shot and split arrow in 4 links (split arrow, chain, phys projectile attack dam, added fire) (tornado, GMP, phys proj atk, added fire), and while they both deal with groups equally well, tornado shot is constantly 1-2 shotting Rare mobs for me so it works as a great single target dps attack as well. I also have puncture for hard single target, but it is rarely needed.

I'm not saying split arrow is bad, cause it's not, which is why I'm leveling it in parallel with my tornado shot for testing purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info