[1.2] Nemo's Critical Ranger! The Blood Dancing Herald of Destruction!

Happy!

Yesterday I purchased this Harbinger for 20 chaos. And thing that ever happened to me in standard, I 6L with ..... 1 fuse ... I'm jealous of some TS, but it's good to have finally created his 6L =)

I also have this chest drop in map, but much harder to connect 5L :p

Last edited by vick666 on Aug 26, 2014, 5:53:14 AM
Thoughts on going for the mana on kill + mana on hit nodes as opposed to mana regen?
xSigma i started using your build about two days ago with my Ranger. She was only level 6 but i hat split arrow already and all the first 6 points so it was easy to switch from ZiggyD's build to yours. She is level 18 right now and going very well, i like your build so far. :) Last night i did have a lot of trouble killing the newly improved Merveil, but after getting killed 3 or 4 times it worked out.

But i do have two questions for you...the first one is a noob question.

Q1: In the Gem links part you mention with Split Arrow the gem PCoC? Could you give me the full name of that Gem?

Q2: I saw one of ZiggyD's RNGeeses videos on Youtube, the Duelist one. At one point he could start to use the Barrage Gem. Would that fit into this build? I realize i can use whatever i want, but i do not know whether a Bow has as much use of Barrage as with dual wands in that video?
"
Fessels2903 wrote:

Q1: In the Gem links part you mention with Split Arrow the gem PCoC? Could you give me the full name of that Gem?

You can see all of his links and gems in his gear section, and it's Power Charge on Crit :)
My Ambush shop ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891261
"
Fessels2903 wrote:

Q2: I saw one of ZiggyD's RNGeeses videos on Youtube, the Duelist one. At one point he could start to use the Barrage Gem. Would that fit into this build? I realize i can use whatever i want, but i do not know whether a Bow has as much use of Barrage as with dual wands in that video?

PCoC - Power Charge on Critical

I think Barrage would work - I think Barrage 'meant' to be used with bows when it was introduced.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Strongtoni wrote:
"
Fessels2903 wrote:

You can see all of his links and gems in his gear section, and it's Power Charge on Crit :)

Doh...why oh why did i not think of checking the gear section myself!? Thank you Strongtoni. :)

"
Bawheidbob wrote:
"
Fessels2903 wrote:

PCoC - Power Charge on Critical

I think Barrage would work - I think Barrage 'meant' to be used with bows when it was introduced.

ZiggyD was at first using it with a bow, but some how it seemed much more effective with wands. Even when he first hat only one wand. But i guess i will be keeping an eye out for that Gem then, thanks for both the answers Bawheidbob. :)
Can we have an upgrade of the skill tree? like for lvl 70-80?
"
Aleoddio wrote:
Can we have an upgrade of the skill tree? like for lvl 70-80?

Gonna try to grind out two more levels so I can hit 82 then I think the build will be complete by that level.

Appreciate all the feedback guys!
"
nizC wrote:
Thoughts on going for the mana on kill + mana on hit nodes as opposed to mana regen?

I don't use mana regen I use mana leech from gear/tree. In the upcoming update I will use mana leech on my gear and spec out of the mana leech nodes in the tree. The mana on hit/kill nodes don't feel worth it to me, even the mana leech. If I can get gear to replace the nodes i iwll do that.
any long term uniques we should aim for to further enhance the build ?

also thanks for the fast replys to comments :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info