WTF, i've kicked out from HC league without even dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to softcore xD
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
Juulis wrote:
Also want to point out that this is beta..... Hell, they even got a loading screen with the text "There will be bugs" .. Complaining about this kind of stuff in a beta isnt the right way to go.. You participate in a beta to give feedback and find bugs.. This connection problems,loading screen problems, server issues etc will not be in the final game..
If this would have been the Final Game though, then you could have complained and wanted your character back... But again, this is beta! You play not only for fun, but to give feedback and find bugs.. That's what a beta is all about.. Oh and also ofc to test all servers/connections, whitch they already stating they are attending to improve..

:) Think Happy Thoughts!! :)

dude, i'm totally aware that this is the "beta" , and of course you will find bugs and other problems while playing in the beta, and i have NO problem with that whatsoever.

But i was just angery for losing my chararcter (level 30 in HC) from such a ridiculous problem "u hv 2 understand that" and i wanted to find away to go back to HC league with the help of "GGG" or at least they explain what realy happend to me , but unfortunately i didn't get any answer from them, and i don't no if you noticed or not that most of "not all of them of cours" the feedback and problems from players doesn't get any any answer from "GGG".

Yeah... But really, to complain and saying you will stop playing won't get you an answer from GGG.. They probably think also, that the question got enough good replies from fellow players so they didn't need to fill in maybe...?

It's weird how ppl say "ohh they should fix those latency issues!" well, if you can read, they were stating at login-screen until couple of days ago (the 5th i think?) that they were working on their servers to get them stronger.. This is how they worked on the latency issues, duuhhh....... IMO it got alot better after the server update! :)
Could we get some response/feedback from those who had Connection/latency issues if it got better after the servers for you guys too?

Edit: To be more clear for those who don't read the forum announces.... They made an dbUpdate and some serverTweaking to get more stability... Both Software and Hardwareish if i got it right... (State otherwise if i'm wrong)

//Juulis
Last edited by Juulis on Feb 6, 2013, 6:28:11 PM
I just lost a 59 Ranger, going thru the door to the merciless difficulty, just wanted to skip the last mob and go to merciless since i was farming like crazy and cleared the content, the loading screen of the shore came, i got logged off, code messages appeared and when i clicked "play" i'm in default, now thats unfair. There should be a reclaim for situations like this. I did you know you can die in the loading screen.......
Kill all the monsters in the area before zoning. Problem solved. It has been mentioned that there will be invulnerability being added whilst loading into a new area, this should stop most portal/wp deaths.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info