WTF, i've kicked out from HC league without even dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help me please, while playing with my Maraduer (level 30)in the "Hard core league" .I decide to open up a portal to go back to town. As soon as I clicked on the portal the game automatically logged me out. Then I get a message saying "That character is out of your league, and you know it". So I log back in and discover that my Maraduer has now moved to default league.

And that's mean i have been kicked from HC league without even dying!!! :(

man i'm so angery right now because i'm sure i didn't do anything wrong , but when i read something like "and you know it" it makes me feel like i was cheating in the game , i realy realy confused right now, so please GGG help me to solve this problem and move my Maraduer back to HC league , CUZ i don't want to play in default league, and i won't start a new Chararcter in HC and spend like 20 hours playing and building up my Chararcter and all of a sudden this error happens again.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
You died during zoning.

RIP in default
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
alfims wrote:
You died during zoning.

RIP in default

Obviously that's what happened, but still it's the game's fault not mine ,so i should be able to go back to HC league with my current Chararcter CUZ again it's not my Freaking Fault.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Feb 4, 2013, 5:23:42 AM
After dying no matter how it happend one is exiled to walk the path of ScrubCore...

Reroll, thats all u can do.

-There was even a top player at a point who died while he was inside the town due to some weird bugggg,

Not even that guy got his toon back.

Next time, make sure not to leave any monster left close to the portal.

ALSO; DONT EVER PRESS ANY KEY WHILE IN LOADINGSCREEN.
-This will remove your 8-10sec immunity while loading.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
After dying no matter how it happend one is exiled to walk the path of ScrubCore...

Reroll, thats all u can do.

-There was even a top player at a point who died while he was inside the town due to some weird bugggg,

Not even that guy got his toon back.

So what you mean is that GGG can't solve my problem right,if so i sadlly :( gonna stop playing PoE for a loooong time, CUZ i'm so angry and disappointed right now that i can't even read the name of "PoE" without feeling like my balls will explode.

but any way i hope that you're wrong and that will be a chance for my current"only" chararcter to go back to the HC league with the help of "GGG".
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Feb 4, 2013, 6:50:52 AM
Bye, have fun in another game.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Died of a similar way just now. In town, used a waypoint, the loading too more than usual, when I get back to controlling my char this was what I saw http://i.imgur.com/a8qe74z.jpg.

Well Rip, time to make another one.
"
rpm1986 wrote:
Well Rip, time to make another one.

First of all i love this game soo much ,and i don't mind to make another chararcter and start from zero , but i'm afraid that this error might happend again and it will be a waste of alot of time.
It's Not an error.

You got loadingscreens with mobbs hittingt you.

Stop beeing stupid and kill shit before you enter a new zone or portal.

You are going to quit over sutch a thing?

- I hope you do.
BYE!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:

You are going to quit over sutch a thing?

- I hope you do.
BYE!

"How Rude!", THX for your consideration any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info