[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

How do he get so much mana i dont get it? im only lvl 68 atm but still i dont see anymore nod ill have that raise my mana and im only at 1.5k wth?
Hello,

You really need a good gear to have that mana.
I'm reaching around 2650+ mana at the moment with my gear.
The main idea is to have the best Energy Shields items but also to have on them some +Mana or +ES affixes.

For instances on rings, you may have +mana or on amulet +%Maximum energy shield, +maximum energy shield on belt etc...

Some of my items here so that you can have an idea (my gear is really not the BEST possible)
Spoiler

Last edited by Zagumar on Sep 17, 2014, 12:27:33 PM
Hey I have a question,

Would it be worth to buy 2x divinarius while I´m using this already:
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 20, 2014, 1:18:40 PM
nvm answered my own question
Last edited by vortex315 on Sep 27, 2014, 4:06:42 AM
Which is better to have on the wands, 20% crit multi or 20% more spell damage?
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
How u manage to keep the divination flask up??? I run a similar build and can hold it for 1 sec because of the regen =/
Is it possible to make this Build work with block without losing is clearspeed and atziri cappability?
Is Hatred aura really needed for this build?For MoM CoD build formula for optimal amount of unreserved mana is life/0.60 - life,if you have for example 4k life you need 2666 unreserved mana for MoM to work optimally.With hatred aura and without ES shield and ES Gloves you cant have that amount of unreserved mana.Is DPS from hatred really needed?I mean,with this build you allready have really nice DPS even without hatred and without hatred you'll have higher ammount of effective lifepool.I'm playing critwawe witch in beyond,lv 73 atm,without hatred i have 6028 dps per totem without power charges,with hatred i have 7665.My life is 3100, unreserved mana without hatred is 2186,that's optimal,with hatred is 1078.My question is 1500 extra dps from hatred worth giving up 1108 mana(effective life pool),especially in Beyond using dual Divinarius(no shield)?
"
And1111 wrote:
Is Hatred aura really needed for this build?For MoM CoD build formula for optimal amount of unreserved mana is life/0.60 - life,if you have for example 4k life you need 2666 unreserved mana for MoM to work optimally.With hatred aura and without ES shield and ES Gloves you cant have that amount of unreserved mana.Is DPS from hatred really needed?I mean,with this build you allready have really nice DPS even without hatred and without hatred you'll have higher ammount of effective lifepool.I'm playing critwawe witch in beyond,lv 73 atm,without hatred i have 6028 dps per totem without power charges,with hatred i have 7665.My life is 3100, unreserved mana without hatred is 2186,that's optimal,with hatred is 1078.My question is 1500 extra dps from hatred worth giving up 1108 mana(effective life pool),especially in Beyond using dual Divinarius(no shield)?

Are you using Herald of Ice instead? Or just clarity ?
"
korzasa wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:

Are you using Herald of Ice instead? Or just clarity ?

I'm using clarity and hatred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info