[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

Updated the guide quite a bit since I won't be playing too much in the near future, it should cover most of the things you need to know to be successful. If you feel it's missing something feel free to let me know and I'll add it.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
i`d like to know why u value faster casting gem higher as conc? i have a 5l with SWT + added fire + increased aoe + conc + item rarity and it does more dmg then placing a faster casting instead of conc.
and why do u use a 66%reduced instant hybrid flask? isnt the provided mana to low?
atm i farm piety and run lvl 68 maps with the totems offscreen (i am very timid xD) to get prophecy wands and i feel it is better to have a regular hybrid flask which constantly provides mana? what about a eternal/divine mana flask?
Last edited by coolmccool on Sep 9, 2014, 5:03:20 AM
Hey havoc, I was curious whether you leveled up all of your gems to level 20, and then vendored them to get a level 1 20% quality version of the gem then releveled it all to level 20, or did you level them to 20 but also GCP them along the way?
I have a few questions

I was fortunate to get VB during a lvl 75 zana map ( 0 iiq/iir and in a 3man party)

I currently have a lvl 90 scion which need to be respec. I would love to have him use this item but I am very unfamiliar with it

My current chest

i would like to know if it is possible to use this chest within the build. Any info regarding any build using Void Battery with this build would be great. i would prefer an end game build and one that could handle atziri. I have beaten her as an elemental buzzsaw as well as a hybrid tank aegis/soul taker
"
coolmccool wrote:
i`d like to know why u value faster casting gem higher as conc? i have a 5l with SWT + added fire + increased aoe + conc + item rarity and it does more dmg then placing a faster casting instead of conc.
and why do u use a 66%reduced instant hybrid flask? isnt the provided mana to low?
atm i farm piety and run lvl 68 maps with the totems offscreen (i am very timid xD) to get prophecy wands and i feel it is better to have a regular hybrid flask which constantly provides mana? what about a eternal/divine mana flask?

more than 1 year since reg and still not able to figure out basic stuff on ur own? sad.

"
obscenely wrote:
I have beaten her as an elemental buzzsaw as well as a hybrid tank aegis/soul taker

cant believe that also
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Insomniask on Sep 9, 2014, 4:30:25 PM
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
obscenely wrote:
I have beaten her as an elemental buzzsaw as well as a hybrid tank aegis/soul taker

cant believe that also

Sigh sad troll. I will post my hybrid tank gear for your troll arsche. Nice profile you got. I can tell you have a lot of experience.

Spoiler

Even though gear doesnt dictate success, but it does show that it is possible.

eHP; 7k
single DPS: 33k
Aoe : 20k
Armour: 10k
Resistances: over capped

Now be silent and go troll the D3 forumsince I imagine that is where you came from
"
coolmccool wrote:

He used a mana flask with curse immunity in the past (Yes, 3 curse immune flasks total).
After pointing it out to him and asking why he was using 3, he said that 2 are actually enough.
With proper gear, mana is not a problem. Mana will only really be required in case enough damage is taken for Cloak of Defiance's MoM to lower your mana to 0 - that's where a Seething is perfect because you get enough mana to cast a totem or LW or whatever. Of course being a Hybrid also gives some health, so that's always nice to have.

Void Battery is really unnecessary for this build. You will soon find that the most important piece of this build is a 6 link CoD. Until you can afford to acquire a 6 link CoD, your best way to scale your clear speed is by using 2x Divinarius daggers. Once 6 linked, any cheap wand with spell damage and casting speed will be good enough.
I am currently lvl 70, following this tree exactly with what i think to be pretty decent gear for myself. My tooltip DPS on my SWT is only 4k with hatred.... with similar/worse gear havocs reported DPS was more than 3 times higher than mine. Am i missing something? Is it simply the lack of a 5 link?

any help would be appreciated. my clear speed feels pretty nice and very safe using inc AoE, but the damage doesn't seem like what it should be.

Gear below if anyone can look/help. thanks !

Spoiler
What did havoc have linked to his enduring cry in the Atziri kill video? In this thread, his main hand shows GGR = Arctic Armour + Enhance + Empower and off hand shows RRB = Enduring Cry + Reduced Duration + Lightning Warp.

In the Atziri kill video, offhand became BBR = Faster Casting + Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration, and mainhand became RGB = Enduring Cry + Arctic Armour + ???? I have no idea what the blue one is and the video pixellates exactly at the position where it would show the lettering on Enduring Cry tooltip. I can't make out what support is linked to Enduring Cry and I don't know if he showed it any time through the video.

Does anyone know what he had linked to Enduring Cry? Inc AOE? Spell Echo?
"
"
coolmccool wrote:

He used a mana flask with curse immunity in the past (Yes, 3 curse immune flasks total).
After pointing it out to him and asking why he was using 3, he said that 2 are actually enough.
With proper gear, mana is not a problem. Mana will only really be required in case enough damage is taken for Cloak of Defiance's MoM to lower your mana to 0 - that's where a Seething is perfect because you get enough mana to cast a totem or LW or whatever. Of course being a Hybrid also gives some health, so that's always nice to have.

ok, thx for beeing helpful :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info