Best items to use Orb of Chance on?

are sockets affected at all - either colours, amount or links?
Last edited by zDocWho on Feb 2, 2013, 2:41:29 PM
"
Pi314 wrote:
"
If you're willing to spend all your Orb of Chance for a unique, make sure to have the right base item for the unique you desire.

yes, but what are the best base items to use?

I love it, this poor guy is asking the simple question over and over and gets no answer to it. I'd like to know myself.....

What WHITE, BASE ITEMS are the best to use on Orbs of Chance to get UNIQUES?
"The only prison you're in is the one you've created in your mind."
Occultist's vestment
Thicket Hood
Gold Ring
Onyx Amulet
Glorious Plate
Imperial Bow
Huntress Cap
Maelstrom Staff

These are the best options for chancing a unique, since the uniques so acquired are very high end and also consequently very good to sell if you want. Regards.
1337 21gn17ur3
To answer the OP's question. IMO, the best things to chance are the items that can roll the best uniques. Save them all for when you are running maps, pick up Glorious Plates (for Koam's Heart), Imperial Bow's for Lioneye's and Occulists for Shavronnes Wrappings.

IMO, those are the 3 things that you should chance. I don't see any point using chances on other things, uniques are very rare to chance but it can be done.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Occultist's vestment
Thicket Hood
Gold Ring
Onyx Amulet
Glorious Plate
Imperial Bow
Huntress Cap
Maelstrom Staff

These are the best options for chancing a unique, since the uniques so acquired are very high end and also consequently very good to sell if you want. Regards.

+Karui Maul and I think you've got all of em
Marohi's pretty common these days and the price isn't worth one chancing those :P

1337 21gn17ur3
I only chance Imperial Bows, Glorious Plates and Maelstrom Staffs because the Uniques are worth huge amounts of Exalteds.

Everything else is in most cases a waste of Chances.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 7, 2013, 2:14:13 PM
"
Marohi's pretty common these days and the price isn't worth one chancing those :P

And you are telling price of gold ring or onyx is worth it ? omg
Imperial Bow, Occultist's vestment and Glorious Plate
Last edited by Museifu on Apr 7, 2013, 3:48:49 PM
best base item? depends on the unique you want..

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Full_Unique_Index*

*may or may not be upto date
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info