Best items to use Orb of Chance on?

I have a few Orbs of Chance and want to try them out.

What are some of the more useful Uniques in the game?
Orbs of chance work on white items only. They are called chance because you will either make a blue magical item or a yellow rare using them. I personal risk them on rings and ammys unless I find an item I would like to have as a rare, but don't want to waste an Alchemy on. (or I'm out of Alchemys)
"
Moonyu wrote:
Orbs of chance work on white items only. They are called chance because you will either make a blue magical item or a yellow rare using them. I personal risk them on rings and ammys unless I find an item I would like to have as a rare, but don't want to waste an Alchemy on. (or I'm out of Alchemys)

can also make unique too
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
they can make uniques too, there was a post yesterday or so about a guy making a unique from an orb of chance
"Beta"
I sometimes check the vendor for max base stat amulets, rings, and 3L wands, then use the chance orb on those.

In CB this is basically how I got all my wands for leveling.
I usually use them on belts / rings / ammys etc

However, if you have a bunch of them, use them on the base item that a unique is. for instance, I used about 25 chancies on an Onxy to get the unique :)
Game needs monkey pets.

Deleted.
Last edited by Peanutz on Feb 2, 2013, 1:05:02 PM
I got this from a vendor grey chest:
If you're willing to spend all your Orb of Chance for a unique, make sure to have the right base item for the unique you desire.
"
If you're willing to spend all your Orb of Chance for a unique, make sure to have the right base item for the unique you desire.

yes, but what are the best base items to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info