Forsaken Masters is Live!

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Coughie wrote:
Haven't been able to connect to patching server all day. "Unable to connect to patching server" when launching the .exe, and "Unable to connect to the login servers" when launching through the Steam client. Been like this for over 3 hours without any dev acknowledging the problem or giving an ETA on a fix. Probably one of the worst mistakes to make during a rough launch is lack of communication.

Hi Coughie,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening.

Could you please try temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus temporarily and running the client as an administrator? Those usually help with issues like these.

If not, I'd recommend the use of a VPN. If you still have problems even with the VPN please contact us at support@grindinggear.com

lol, GGG, how about a troubleshooting guide or perhaps you can suggest a good FREE vpn? I am not having this issue however I can't believe the suggestion for using a vpn. I would email this user immediately and offer some proper support.

Great patch so far... we'll see how far I keep playing. That depends on map sustainability. Nerfs to strongboxes aren't encouraging.
"
DAS13 wrote:
Great job!

As for ES chests (and shields in smaller degree) I hope it is bug and will be addressed tomorrow - there is no point to nerf ES equipement when most of the ES nodes were nerfed.
Especially when there was no mention in patch notes.
Yes there are more ES nodes included but what is the fun in putting every point into defence ?!

As for life nodes, they received great nerf. Patch notes states:

"Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly" - most 8% nodes are reduced to 5%, I don't see how that is slightly.

Every life character will see drop in his life pool. Now to get same life you would need to put even more points on health nodes.

OK... I now have 200 HP more on my RF mara, where life is important...
your servers are full cause u are doing a stupendous work with this awsome game, u made one of the best arpg game in the all world and you have to be PROUD of your fabolous team and of your greate work, keep it up guys, Path of Exile is awsome, continue to do what u can do best, ty for your job!
"
"
DAS13 wrote:
Great job!

As for life nodes, they received great nerf. Patch notes states:

"Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly" - most 8% nodes are reduced to 5%, I don't see how that is slightly.

Every life character will see drop in his life pool. Now to get same life you would need to put even more points on health nodes.

OK... I now have 200 HP more on my RF mara, where life is important...

If I am not mistaken you now get 12 Life per Level, instead of 8. This pretty much seems to overcompensate the reduced lifenodes.
My Lvl 37 Ranger went up from ~500HP to ~700HP with the patch. I did not checkout the details about that, though.
Brilliant game, but I can't play at the moment because your servers keep kicking me out and rolling me back before I can even move onto the next area. Your game is too popular! XD

I'll try again tomorrow.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
^ same, major bummer. somebody give these guys some more server-boxes.

Patience + 1
PoE's LD-50 = < 60 DMG DoT. i.e. MMO Click-em-up +2 mad millinery FTW when PVP by CAT-5.
COOL!
"
Flisky wrote:
Brilliant game, but I can't play at the moment because your servers keep kicking me out and rolling me back before I can even move onto the next area. Your game is too popular! XD

I'll try again tomorrow.

Yup. This.
started the client when the website went down 10pm for maintenance, client updated in 10 minutes, had to wait 2 hours for the servers to start and then did play 3-4 hours with guildies on my playing account, the only problem i experienced was standing up at 7am.

amazing patch and expansion, can't wait to finish work and close the gap to the more fortunate guys which are already mapping in rampage league.
This game is AWESOME!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info