Forsaken Masters is Live!

Thank you so much for your great work, GGG!
Now downloading the patch... or rather, allocating space. Playing the game on Linux does have some downsides. :D

Looking forward to playing the game in a few hours or so.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Wish I could have joined at launch, but had to work. Hope to be there soon.
great work as always ggg
so happy about forsaken masters
keep up the good work
I though that spawning Beyond monsters would be something based on kill speed, so you could control the spawning by killing slowly when needed. But it seems the portals are permanent and no matter how slow or fast you kill you will be spawning mobs. You basically need to kit mobs all over the map to separate mobs from the rest of the portals.

Is this the intended design?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I just married and now I am in my honeymoon.
I leave my laptop home because the tentation is very high :), now i write from my phone.
Thank you for this beautifull game.
Passion + Dedication + HardWork = GGG
Sorry for my english.
"
Odoakar wrote:
I though that spawning Beyond monsters would be something based on kill speed, so you could control the spawning by killing slowly when needed. But it seems the portals are permanent and no matter how slow or fast you kill you will be spawning mobs. You basically need to kit mobs all over the map to separate mobs from the rest of the portals.

Is this the intended design?

For me the chance looks pretty low.
Have tried Atziri Foible in an old stardard char, before reassigning passives (102 left).

Why don't change the atrib requirements for equipped items and gems when I put it in and out?

I'm missing something?
Great launch! I was there watching the hype unfold on ZiggyD and Nyguyen's channels and playing along slowly.

Favourite new feature so far: the win effect after a 15 kill streak in Rampage :D. Masters certainly add more variety as well as the invasion changes. Also liking the portals in Beyond but man, the first one really took me by surprise and I'm kinda glad I've not managed to spawn any more yet (did I say I play slowly?) until my char gets a bit stronger.

Great release GGG.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Thanks GGG for the Great game, and the new expansion.
Bit slow connection, but patching now, waiting for to complete.

Lets rock!!!!!!!!!!
Beyond limitations
The Guest Monster Program(TM) makes the full clear challenge a real pain for some instances. For example, the Ship Graveyard has those pop-up squids from the Caverns as Guest Monsters, and their tiny trigger radius makes it a seriously annoying task to find them all. (All the rocks and debris lying around make systematic back and forth searching even more of a pain.) I've already spawned four or five instances after spending God knows how long trying to find the last five monsters.

I'm just hoping its possible to spawn an instance of the Ship Graveyard that doesn't have those infernal squids.

EDITED TO ADD:
Right after posting this, I spawned an instance that had only Murk Runners, Spectral Corsairs and Seething Brine (or whatever the water elementals are called in the Ship Graveyard). Perfect! Praise RNGeebus...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Aug 21, 2014, 3:35:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info