FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Gz Foxi !! Well deserved spot in Build of the week <3
lvling with 2 moonsorrows at the mo, how should i gem them? got curses on a 5 link chest at the mo.
Why go with Discipline as 3rd aura? Now without having to really worry about your mana pool anymore after dropping Cloak of Defiance (MoM), why not just go with haste for even more cast speed and some movement speed?

Edit: Also I am curious, were the changes of replacing Cloak with Coil, Rare boots with Kaom's Roots, and Void bringers with rare gloves just general optimizations or are they specifically tuned to be better for Atziri?
Last edited by Techneeq on Sep 8, 2014, 6:05:55 PM
I dont know why you changed CoD for Light coil. CoD and voidbringer with warlord mark is just insane + I am using Immortal call (Increased Duration + enhance, 5+ sec invulnerable to physical damage). So light coil is useless for me.
IGN Pixelexer
What about a freezing pulse version of this build? I mean, Pledge of Hands + equivalent cold passives in the tree instead of lighting. Would it be effective and viable as well?
"
Techneeq wrote:
Why go with Discipline as 3rd aura? Now without having to really worry about your mana pool anymore after dropping Cloak of Defiance (MoM), why not just go with haste for even more cast speed and some movement speed?

Edit: Also I am curious, were the changes of replacing Cloak with Coil, Rare boots with Kaom's Roots, and Void bringers with rare gloves just general optimizations or are they specifically tuned to be better for Atziri?

I have dropped dicipline for haste as we speak. :D

Uff, i think both optimization and atziri, coil fits my wreckless playstyle better and feels a lot more stable.

When it comes to atziri, the entire apex map is very easy, either with cloak of coil. cloak is ofc better for vaal bosses.

The one really cruical difference is at Atziri.

During her split phase, with 4 atziri and 1 reflect. Doing that part with cloak of defiance really drains your mana since dmg is reflected back, even with topaz. When i curse warlords mark before shooting, it just barely covers the mana, and while taking hits from flameblasts&stormcalls you are likely to run out of mana and by then your cod is useless, and might drop your AA which is even worse.

This problem does not exist with lightning coil and atziri is much easier now with a bigger hp base pool and just focusing on drinking topaz and ruby during split and look at life.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 8, 2014, 11:07:31 PM
"
pixelix wrote:
I dont know why you changed CoD for Light coil. CoD and voidbringer with warlord mark is just insane + I am using Immortal call (Increased Duration + enhance, 5+ sec invulnerable to physical damage). So light coil is useless for me.

Try atziri with that setup, it works, but its hard.
"
Techneeq wrote:
I got a bit of an idea to upgrade this build while mapping. The map mod was "players have ele equilibrium" and I didn't pay any attention to it and just kept using ball lightning to curse. I eventually realized I could just switch out ball lightning for a cold or fire spell and that map mop would give me an advantage. I used ice spear and it did pretty well. You could also maybe use arctic breath or incinerate but I am sure there is something else that is probably better I just can't think of.

So it got me thinking, why not take the Ele Equilibrium node on the tree? It's not even out of the way, it's right along Fox's tree.

The only setback would be you would HAVE to land your curse on hit spell before arc, which could be annoying to have to do all the time or you could mess up and hit with arc first and kind of screw yourself over.

I think this can mostly shine in a controlled environment, perhaps on something like Atziri? It could make the fight a lot quicker, but I don't really know the fight very well so I don't know know how exactly it would affect it.

What do you guys think?

Easy to swap out arc for a different spell during atziri sure, i might give it a go. Brainstorm a good non lighting spell i can use on atziri and split phase, chain will be linked.. Im to tired to think atm, its 5 in the morning.. haha
GZ on BOTW Foxy! I thought the super tank RF arcer was ingenious enough to get it but better late than never.:)

I like the change to Coil. More auras you can run now and zero reflect issue. Whats gonna be final aura count? PoF, PoL, Haste and clarity?
Git R Dun!
PoE The Build of the Week says:
"This build packs quite a punch considering it was created from items found in the first 10 days of new challenge leagues."

What a farce. This certainly isn't a Beyond build. And to even hint this ridiculously expensive, ultra rarity build was from the first 10 days of rampage is blowing smoke up a lot of players butts.

It is a great build? Sure!
Is it packed with high end items? Hell yeah!
Is it a challenge league build (within the first 10 days) Hell no.

It's just a nice standard build that anyone with a tab of exalts can do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info