[BURN] is recruting! [WORLDWIDE][Friendly][HC/SC Temp Leagues][150+ Members/34 Tabs][since 2013]

i would like to trade our guild leader naylur for some candies... place your offer here!!!
Last chance, buy a guild leader get one free!
Bump!
up
IGN: NECRO_NINE
no one wants you naylur... what to do? should i offer you for free?
you got to do what you got to do ;)
we need more girls in the guild... :)
LOl saw this guild post on reddit.

let me know if you guys still recluting

1. How long have you been playing POE? : since 2013-2014
2. What’s your highest level character? : 90
3. What’s your time zone? :-4 gmt gate texas
4. What is your dedicated league?: maybe sc? if there are challanges on hc I would do them tho
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?: In no way possible, If dont know anyone in there But I am really honest
6. How much time can you dedicated for Teamspeak, during play? :I am allways on discord if I am online teamspeak is something I dont use.
7. Why BURN ? Saw you guys on reddit getting burn lol
8. What's your IGN? Cucurrucucu

but my character and acc is open so you can check challanges, and character names and levels

League starts today so a looking into a few guilds hoping to find something active and chill for the new league. So more tham welcome to answer someting via PM

PS:Note: Discord is mandatory for a short interview. ( I hope this happens before the league start) if I could pick would be nice a female to interview me I dont mind learning spanish or another languaje if that is the case
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
Thank you for applying, an officer is going to get i touch with you. And i have resolve the Spanish female interviewer.
1. How long have you been playing POE? a few months
2. What’s your highest level character? *0's
3. What’s your time zone? UK
4. What is your dedicated league? Was Legacy but will probably stay in standard now
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? actively player will give guild first refusal on loot help level chars etc etc
6. How much time can you dedicated for Teamspeak, during play? As much as possible =) here to make new friends.
7. Why BURN ? Why not?
8. What's your IGN? Atreus88

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info