[BURN] is recruting! [WORLDWIDE][Friendly][HC/SC Temp Leagues][150+ Members/34 Tabs][since 2013]

Withdrawn
Last edited by LordSaren on Aug 19, 2014, 12:41:01 AM
Bump :)
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
1. How long have you been playing POE?

- Since Closed Beta

2. What’s your highest level character?

-79 At the moment but I've had some go up to about 90. I typically delete all but my current characters at the start of a new league.

3. What’s your time zone?

-UTC -4

4. What is your dedicated league?

-Beyond and any future HC leagues.

5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?

-I'm not sure. I'm fairly knowledgeable. Been playing for a long time, I don't die often and am pretty confident with making/help making builds.

6. Why BURN ?

-Saw a post on reddit and if you guys are mature, laid back and use voice then that's pretty much what I'm looking for.

7. What's your IGN, so we can contact you?

- oGs_Shadow

I plan to play pretty heavily the first 2-3 days of the new league. I took off from work Thursday and Friday to get a good start. I plan to stream when playing, will that be an issue?
Last edited by oGsShadow on Aug 19, 2014, 4:19:48 PM
"
oGsShadow wrote:

- Since Closed Beta

-79 At the moment but I've had some go up to about 90. I typically delete all but my current characters at the start of a new league.

-UTC -4

-Beyond and any future HC leagues.

-I'm not sure. I'm fairly knowledgeable. Been playing for a long time, I don't die often and am pretty confident with making/help making builds.

6. Why BURN ?

-Saw a post on reddit and if you guys are mature, laid back and use voice then that's pretty much what I'm looking for.

- oGs_Shadow

I plan to play pretty heavily the first 2-3 days of the new league. I took off from work Thursday and Friday to get a good start. I plan to stream when playing, will that be an issue?

Hello,
There is no issue with you streaming, I think i have already sent you a pm with the TS details so we can talk.
I am online right now.
Thank you for applying.
IGN: NECRO_NINE
Last edited by Naylur on Aug 19, 2014, 5:03:16 PM
I did play the game for a few days before amb/invasion started but stopped playing because of some issues. Started playing in a more serious fashion at the middle of ambush (yes, I was playing SC, I'm a scaredy cat ). I switched over to HC on the 1 month race and I'm not planning on going back to SC ever again :D

79 , in the 1mhc.

GMT + 2

Hardcore!

I never really know how to answer these types of questions , it's the same as asking "what qualities do you have" and I can't answer that either. I just want to be of help in any way I can! I am also planning on streaming most if not all of my PoE gameplay during the league and Beyond (pun intended)

6. Why BURN ?
I tend to drift away from huge communities where people do not know eachother and BURN doesn't seem to be one of those. I will always choose quality of people over quantity

ikikaze01 is the main IGN , but I've had some problems with whispering people like that so in case that does not work the 2 characters I'd be playing today are : Ikihasalifetolive and Windinthelight.
Bump! Get those apps in before the new leagues start :D
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Hi Naylur,

I don't have a PM regarding the TS information. Could you resend it please?
400 hours on steam. I played mostly all of the last challenge league.
81 shadow
U.S Central
Rampage
I love theory crafting and am a great team player
6. Why BURN ?
One of the first guilds that jumped out to me, mostly loving the teamspeak requirement
7. What's your IGN, so we can contact you
in game?
Elelelelelelele
1. How long have you been playing POE? Since around the start of the beta, pretty much before it was on steam.
2. What’s your highest level character? 45
3. What’s your time zone? EST
4. What is your dedicated league? Standard
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? Well for now I'm trying to figure out the game all over again since I stopped playing for a while now, but once I get a feeling for things I hope to bring advice and help to those that need it.
6. Why BURN ? Trying to find an active guild to chat and party with, hopefully help me find a build to stick with.
7. What's your IGN, so we can contact you? You can contact me through Lightningpowah or Holypowah, which are my templars.
Not exactly sure how long since anarchy tho.
85 i believe.
Mountain standard
SC challenge leagues
Last league i farmed dom, this league i might do so again idc guildies get 25% or 3c discount whatevers higher.
6. Why BURN ?
Liked your post.
atm in new league zapzapmotherflucker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info