<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: Tatheh
How often do you play?: 5-12 hours a day.
What do you expect from this guild?: Community, and meeting new people to converse.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Yes
Other Information (Optional): Still a bit noob at the game.
Any Character Name: Andthiro
How often do you play?: A couple of hours almost every day
What do you expect from this guild?: Meet new people and have fun playing the game we love.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Invites sent!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Gambit_Lich
How often do you play?: 20+ hrs
What do you expect from this guild?: Active Discord users, Fun, and people to interact with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I dont have time for HC myself either XD
Other Information (Optional): N/a Besides im DA BEST
IGN: TheGambitXD
disregard please
Last edited by cronstar2017 on Dec 17, 2017, 6:35:24 AM
Any Character Name:Aruaseht
How often do you play?:3-4 hours on workdays, all damn day on weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?:People to run maps and end game content with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Mhm.
Other Information (Optional):Meh, im an aurabot and dont have any plans on rerolling another character right now.
Removed some inactive members
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Disregard
Last edited by PathOfShalti on Dec 17, 2017, 5:55:15 PM
Any Character Name: AbyssBreakerTotems

How often do you play?: Almost every day, avg 2 hours on weeknights avg 5 hours on each day of the weekend (but individual days vary)

What do you expect from this guild?: Friendly chat, mutual sharing of non-economically-critical things [like low-tier maps for atlas completion and certain easy-to-share-but-hard-to-find challenges]. Am open to more interaction than that but I've never had a real guild before.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, it's the same for me. I played Standard during one league and got bored as fuck, and I can't handle Hardcore.

Other Information (Optional): I got 40/40 challenges in harbinger (which you can see in my profile), to vouch for my activity level despite only having 11 so far in Abyss.

Edit: Also, I can't voice chat on discord because my mic sucks, but I can go on discord occasionally if you use it for anything other than voice chatting
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 17, 2017, 7:05:38 PM
Any Character Name: Conchubar
How often do you play?: Several hours a day most days of the week
What do you expect from this guild?: Have people to play with and ask questions of as I'm still relatively new (250 hours played) to the game, also people to run content with :)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info