<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: BladeTofulurry
How often do you play?: Everyday at the start of league, not much during end.
What do you expect from this guild?: A friendly environment where I can just chat on the downtime and chill while I map.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes I am
Any Character Name:KoruBF
How often do you play?:At least 8 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?: Communication, good sense of humor, and group play.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: That is all I play as well so its perfect
Other Information (Optional):
Any Character Name: IgnaxiousMungo
How often do you play?: 6 hours-ish on weekdays, almost 18 hours on weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?: A community I can converse and have fun with! ^^
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes!
Other Information (Optional): Would love to have a living community to play with, while also in need of more game knowledge as I am fairly new.
Any Character Name:Burning_traps
How often do you play?:almost everyday for a few hours.
What do you expect from this guild?:A community i can spend times with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Perfect for me.
Other Information (Optional): I also play other game Called warframe and i used to talk and play a lots with some people in the clan i belonged in that game, sadly most of them have left for other stuff (family, work, studies, etc.) so i kinda lost a part of myself when they left and now i am looking for a new group and i hope i can find it here.

I have tried other guilds but i did not feel home with any of them.

Cheers.
Last edited by BurningPotato on Dec 13, 2017, 7:14:53 PM
Bump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: GenericAbyssMelee
How often do you play?: Daily during new leagues, depending on work.
What do you expect from this guild?: Hoping for a team of players to make the grind less monotonous, share/run maps, etc.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Absolutely, I generally never play standard.
Other Information (Optional): Fairly experienced player (although pretty bad at the game), 2k+ hours played. I'm happy to help anyone who needs it, whether it be with knowledge or borrowed currency to get a build going. I mostly run maps, not huge into farming bosses. If I'm needed to have a competent standard toon let me know and I can throw together a 10-15ex character. Can't use discord actively cause it BSOD's my tower for an unknown reason. I generally taper off on playtime later on in leagues.
Any Character Name: Locktis (current character is SpinToWinator
How often do you play?: Average between 4-8 hours a day depending on my work shifts but gets less as the league goes on
What do you expect from this guild?:I've been looking to join a guild before I was going to start playing this league but forgot, I'm hoping to meet new people and have a more sociable fun experience. It gets boring playing alone with no one to talk to
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:Haven't played standard since 2014 I'm all for the challenge leagues only
Other Information (Optional): I would say I'm an experienced player but never have killed shaper only got him halfway, did all content but Uber atziri's to. My highiest Level character I've managed to get to is lvl 90, only been since the breach league that I've started playing leagues seriously.
Any Character Name: Cadyenie
How often do you play?:daily, sometime lots.
What do you expect from this guild?:people to talk to and party with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes
Any Character Name: ShiverMeTits
How often do you play?:36-48 hours a week.
What do you expect from this guild?: Looking for a close knit group of people who enjoy the game together as well as just meaningless conversation. I am new to PC gaming ( Xbox Live guy for 12 years) but I prefer POE on PC.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I do the same
Other Information (Optional): I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so my days off are spent primarily gaming on POE. My favorite games are Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 which I feel are similar to POE. I am an 30 year old man that is married. I don't mind helping out the younger guys but I do prefer a conversation that is mature in nature ( games, politics, current events etc). I am looking for a guild because all of my friends are console players and I am currently playing POE solo. Any other questions feel free to PM ME!
Any Character Name:Mosviciousdrain
How often do you play?:5-16 hours a day
What do you expect from this guild?:Conversation. I really enjoy this game but I have no one to play with as my friends refuse to give PoE a shot and I've tried a few guilds but they are either in their own clique and it's hard to get accepted or just silence. So conversation and advice as I'm still rather new.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:yes.
Other Information (Optional):

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info