<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [AfflictionSC]

Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name:lookwow
How often do you play?: 10-25 hours a week. Usually take a break at the tail end of the league.
What do you expect from this guild?:some people to talk to and work with to make Poe even more fun.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:after a league my character moves to some black hole I've heard is called standard but never been there:)
Other Information (Optional):
Bump!
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato

Any Character Name: DeathFromTheBove
How often do you play?: Been a while since I played often, but planning on making it much more regular now that 3.0 is out.
What do you expect from this guild?: A good group of people to talk with as I play. Been a bit tired of playing alone.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Me too!

Looking forward to it!
Any Character Name: COLDCAVE

How often do you play?: everyday 7-8hrs

What do you expect from this guild?: to provide a social aspect to this game that is lacking for me at the moment, also to enjoy becoming better seasonally as a group. have groups for speeds and fast starts in the beginning of league, a teamspeak or ventrillo server. Efficient like minded players

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes, i do not play standard either in any ARPG. I play seasonal aswell. I have 2 characters on standard (HC & SC)

Other Information (Optional): I am very used too playing in high-caliber guilds in many MMO's ranging from WoW, archeage, BDO, D3, etc
Last edited by shroudeater666 on Aug 7, 2017, 5:29:03 AM
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: QueenIceBitch
How often do you play?: daily.
What do you expect from this guild?: Conversation, low drama, occasional help in both directions, friends.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I only mess with STD between leagues.
Other Information (Optional): Hi! Im friendly, I promise.
double post
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:09:59 PM
Any Character Name: SnotzInquisitor
How often do you play?: Almost daily. Sometimes I miss a day or two.
What do you expect from this guild?: No drama, casual, and friendly people that I can team up with.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yep. That's one of the reasons that I am interested.
Other Information (Optional): I'm too old for this sh...
Any Character Name: SmitePally
How often do you play?: A few hours a day (2-7)
What do you expect from this guild?: I'm looking for people to map with, level with, and share builds and gear with to get stronger faster :)
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup! Same here.
Other Information (Optional): I was a big Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 player (3+ years on each) as well :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info