<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name: LightningMunch
How often do you play?: Lately? Almost every night
What do you expect from this guild?: Looking to have a more social experience with the game. I've been a member for 5 years but never really went past normal difficulty. Now that i've been diving into it harder and trying to do endgame content it seems to slow down progression a lot if i am not interacting with other players.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes, i do as well.
Other Information (Optional): I saw that this guild is already full, but i figured i'd post anyway and see if any spots have opened up since that number was updated.
Any Character Name: Violet_Izzy
How often do you play?: Mostly after 5pm i am a banker during the day
What do you expect from this guild?: A chance to be apart of a community of friends and other gamer's that enjoy a fun time and also for me to grow and be noticed in the clan.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Other Information (Optional): Well my name is Annie in real life and Violet is my daughters name thats where my character's name comes from i am a 26 yr old woman i am brand new at the game i just started a ranger character as my Main and i plan on learning about the game hopefully from you guys my new clan and just building lots of friendships i am so excited.
Any Character Name: GayThePrayAway

How often do you play?: 10 - 20 hrs weekly

What do you expect from this guild?: Chance to play with others and get advice as I am new to endgame POE

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

Other Information (Optional):
Have been playing off and on for 3 years
Also have characters I play on HC
Any Character Name: xxStormyxx
How often do you play?: 2-3 days a week at least
What do you expect from this guild?: Just social interactions, and maybe some questions answered and friends made now and then
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yup, I plan on the same, I come from D3 Seasons

Other Information (Optional):I am a friendly and helpful guy who likes to theory craft and have fun looking for a social and newb friendly guild as I have only recently returned to POE
Any Character Name: ASDDADAS
How often do you play?: 30-40 hours a week.
What do you expect from this guild?: I expect a community to interact with and talk to on a daily basis.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): I'm just getting tired of playing the game by myself. I'm friendly and super active since I've picked the game up.
Any Character Name: Hurices
How often do you play?: try to get on for an hour or so everyday. I get more time on the weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?:Knowledgeable people to bounce ideas off of.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes
Other Information (Optional):

3.0 is here
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Spots opened
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Any Character Name: SimpleAss
How often do you play?: Maybe 1-2 hours per day
What do you expect from this guild?: To share experiences, memes, and laughs.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Other Information (Optional): Want to rejoin after somewhat long hiatus.
Last edited by SimplyEvil on Aug 6, 2017, 4:19:31 PM
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info