<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Last edited by Xyreal on Aug 21, 2023, 11:08:34 AM
Char Name: ElectrLcity (lvl 87 scion)

I played PoE a few years ago when it was in beta and really enjoyed it, but due to all my friends leaving the game, I did follow suite. I mostly play by myself due to the fact that I don't have a social group to communicate with. I'm 32 and have been playing online games since about 1997 (Diablo). I've played every single Diablo game up to RoS, and in between played WoW for many years off and on. I've got back into PoE with the anticipation that I would find a good guild to join that is social and add the missing element I'm looking for. I do have to upgrade my knowledge on the game as far as builds go....currently playing Spark Scion. I am a really fast learning and fully grasp all general aspects of the game, but still need to learn lots of small specifics.

I work night shift as a patrol officer in TN and play most mornings for a few hours, and on my nights off I tend to play 4-8 hours, so I've definitely got the playtime down :).

I look to get a very nice social aspect out of the guild, I have mumble, ts, vent, discord...so there shouldn't be any issues there.

I hope to join and look forward to your invite if you see fit, Thanks!

Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: Chinez_FireFireBall
How often do you play?: 5+/day
What do you expect from this guild?: Social aspect
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: yes

Any Character Name: FatalStorm (28 witch)

How often do you play?: At this point daily

What do you expect from this guild?: newbie help and some chitchat

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?:
Uhmm if it means Essence League then my guess is right ... else if made a newbie mistake ;)
Any Character Name: aMagicShot
How often do you play?: 1-5 hours on weekdays. 3-16 hours on weekends.
What do you expect from this guild?: Beating the endgame. Perfecting your char(90+ / good gear) and trying to get 36 achievements every league.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. Only play challenge leagues.

Are you able to PM the discord server to me? I would like to hangout with guild members for a while and get to know some members first. Thanks.
Any Character Name: DiogenesVordhosbn
How often do you play?: as often as I can. mostly in the evenings.
What do you expect from this guild?: I´ve been playing PoE for nearly one year solo. it has been a good ride, but I want a more social experience, and I feel at times that the game is not suited for something like that. maybe being in a social guild will change that feeling, and I´ll have a better time with the game.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes.
Any Character Name: Xilitex
How often do you play?: 4+ hours per day
What do you expect from this guild?: Just some people to run maps and chat with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes

I only play SC Temp leagues now so this guild seems like it would be a good fit for me.
IGN = @Xiliath
Last edited by Xiliath on Oct 25, 2016, 9:35:15 PM
Any Character Name:CasualSRXX
How often do you play?:Everyday right after my work which is 8pm(GMT+8) onward
What do you expect from this guild?:Family in game , which is something like friends to hang out together everyday
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I am aware of that cause me myself only play SC Temp leagues
Heyas

I've been a fairly long time player of POE. I started playing early on and only recently (last 3 months or so) joined back in and saw all the new content and things ggg was doing. I love it. I've been having a great time testing out a ton of builds but miss the social aspect of the game. I was looking to join an active and social game. Here is my application

Any Character Name:
How often do you play?:daily, usually around 4 hours a day minimum. I usually log in around 9am EST and out around 12pm EST

What do you expect from this guild?: Chatting and social interaction. Participate and help those who need it and/or ask questions when I run into issues.

Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: I apologize, I am unsure what this means. I do not play hardcore league at all...and anytime I see a new league like Essence, I am 100% into these leagues.

Feel free to include any additional information you want to share.
I've been in gaming for a long time and though may not know all of the idiosyncracies of POE, I do have a passion for min/max. Additionally, I am a very social individual and love to help other succeed.

If you do not wish to post this information in the public thread, feel free to send me this via private message through the website.
I don't mind posting this. Thanks for the consideration.

Malhavok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info