<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [NecropolisSC]

Any Character Name:mfcullerAnthrix
How often do you play?: est 8 hours + a day :/ I know.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: sure, I'd have to get it again only time I've ever used it was for wow raiding.
What do you expect from this guild?:friendly place with nice people to play with
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yeah well aware :)

Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank:
On TSC currently i am a lvl 94 ZDPS MFCuller 80iiq/403iir with a build and gear set capable of t14+ maps.

I was previously in another guild that won't be named here, unfortunately I got too comfy there and in TSC when i failed to 6l a shavs i tossed it to a friend to try and i haven't heard back from him since in the guild :/. aside from that I am still pretty happy with the game and would like to try being in a guild again :) I just may be a bit more against letting people 6l my stuff haha.

Any Character Name: Retrosleep
How often do you play?: Daily.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Possibly.
What do you expect from this guild?: Mapping, challenges. I have never been in a POE guild before. Maybe gain some friends or people to regularly play with. My experience so far has mostly been solo / public party and I think that guilds can help with greater success.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes. This is one of the things that appeals to me.

Feel free to include any additional information or leave this part blank:
I'm not a jerk.
Any Character Name: EiGHD
How often do you play?: Daily
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Sure
What do you expect from this guild?: Learn more about the game and make some friends
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes
Any Character Name: Just_A_PrankBro
How often do you play?:Regularly if not Daily
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Yeah
What do you expect from this guild?:Just a good community
YungNigletWithABow is my current character.
Im 19 years old.
I live in Virginia.
I usually play some everyday, atleast an hour. can be upwards of 10 hours a day though.
Id love to join in mumble, though ive never used the program, so my mic settings might be off for a bit.
I expect some people to discuss the game and map with, and to make some friends who play alot of poe.
I dont really play much standard either, mostly use it for testing.

Additional Notes: Though POE is one of my main games that ill always play, I Play alot of other games.
Any Character Name: JesseRaven
How often do you play?:3-4x a week....a lot of hours
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?:Sure!
What do you expect from this guild?:A community, and some advice now and again, and mapping buddies
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Yes, I kinda do too!
IGN: SuijinRaven, BakuRaven, JasterRaven
Any Character Name: ZangaRain
How often do you play?: I usually get on daily for at least a couple hours or so. Sometimes school and work get in the way of that though.
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Definitely!
What do you expect from this guild?: People to map with and talk to.
Are you aware we only play SC Temp leagues (i.e. NOT standard)?: Sometimes I try things on standard in between temp leagues, but otherwise I only play SC temp leagues too.
IGN/reddit- ZangaJanga
Bump
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Last edited by esely on Jan 13, 2016, 9:31:32 PM
Expanded slots by 20
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
Any Character Name: TouchMyAuras
How often do you play?: Almost daily, few hours a night in week, tons in weekend
Do you plan on joining us in Mumble?: Sure
What do you expect from this guild?: Looking for map groups and hanging out. I like to play support builds so finding parties is nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info