<BLÍSS> Recruiting Active & Social Members [AfflictionSC]

In-Game Name: Reggiana
How often you play: Almost everyday about 1-3 hours
What you expect from this guild: Im a new player looking to get a gear up and start farming maps and endgame mobs. I'm currently running an Incinerate build
Last edited by Etheos528 on Mar 2, 2015, 5:01:13 AM
Bump

We are torment guild btw :D
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996126

I like potato
In-Game Name: oneRisingson
How often you play: every day
What you expect from this guild: just a good group to do path of exile things with, hang out with, do some content with, give items to, nothing insanely serious but just a good crew to hang out with online playing this great game.

Additionally, i'm not the most experienced player, but I love farming maps so I always have currency and expanding my knowledge and champion pool, was a huge D2 player, was one of the top players in Realm Of The Mad God (lmao i know) and am just looking for people to play this game with whenever I log on.
"
oneRisingson wrote:
In-Game Name: oneRisingson
How often you play: every day
What you expect from this guild: just a good group to do path of exile things with, hang out with, do some content with, give items to, nothing insanely serious but just a good crew to hang out with online playing this great game.

Additionally, i'm not the most experienced player, but I love farming maps so I always have currency and expanding my knowledge and champion pool, was a huge D2 player, was one of the top players in Realm Of The Mad God (lmao i know) and am just looking for people to play this game with whenever I log on.

Invite sent.
<BLÍSS> Recruitment
view-thread/996126
In-Game Name: hansmor
How often you play: I play a few hours daily.
What you expect from this guild: Some friendly chat and maybe some game advice.

Recently returned to the game after playing a bit in early open beta. Very impressed with the additions to the game since I last played and would like to find some friendly folks to play with.
Invited
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Hi Everyone.

In-Game Name: TriciaTakanawa or SumTingWongWiTuLo
How often you play: Nightly on weekdays and more on the weekend :)
What you expect from this guild: I recently came back to PoE and have 2 low level characters in Torment. I'm hoping to level, gear up, and play end-game content with a great active community. I'll be focusing on standard challenge leagues and I look forward to Act 4!

Cheers!
Invited
<BLÍSS> Recruitment

I like potato
Hi Everyone. Please Invite me:

In-Game Name: GIRATI_CHE_TI_AIUTO or WITCHIULOTUTTE
How often you play: More than 3 h all days

What you expect from this guild: funny

Cheers!
"
yughs wrote: