[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
can you post a videoclip in high level map? you do not have any videoclip

I do not have any videoclips, because I am playing on an office notebook with minecraft graphics.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
In the aura's setup you listed HoS. What gem is that? I'm not familiar with the abbreviation. Thanks!
How are you generating power charges without pcoc?

My bad, didn't see you are using Assassins Mark
Last edited by DeamosDan on Dec 24, 2014, 9:15:36 PM
"
xIHexIx wrote:
In the aura's setup you listed HoS. What gem is that? I'm not familiar with the abbreviation. Thanks!

Was a typo, meant HoT (= Herald of Thunder). Somehow thought it is called Herald of Storm.
Funnily enough I read HoS and though Herald of Storm, but after seeing that wasn't a thing I became pretty confused lol. Thanks!
Doing a very similar build, here is my tree, i know its not perfect though
Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNvPqKgtwUonTcNVd8g5IEZZjQwcekBvy4ZUucFZHBvDVmhPYdvb82-dJUdvUVvWnNLTF225irMLsl9CdqmyMBbWOio2_UUfnVDB8JP2NfX8r_94j9taKTZKjiu4OTGDvegSx5wrTfpVmCpt9dXjr_rr8xWeg3Q2HdizpSn0VIMrTKk0ZtD8nvqdKyG6qtfJfmKluWW0qOM8yuT6sZizhfeM1kti9ZU29Nkd-hNkvzLaKYuzBgoTvdO167wUtYEu3F4Dh4l44lgBeGY7tgwgu

I am currently lvl 75 and with vaal haste, 4 charges and atziri flask i'm around 90k Reave dps.
Keep in mind i am fairly wealthy but i dont have mirrored gear etc. Here is my current gear & i am aware i need at least 1 ring upgrade and a helm
Gear

Bandits i took where Oak Kraitlyn Oak. I decided to go with Endurance over power charge as i figured with this high dps i might run into problems vs reflect. Without Acuity my Immortal call stays up for a good 6+ seconds which is more than enough vs phys reflect.
Last edited by DeamosDan on Dec 26, 2014, 10:22:14 AM
I have all of them gems in place except the 6L chest. I currently have a Daresso's Defiance in the chest spot with 4l/2l. Should I drop it in favor of a rare chest since it procs my endurance charges when hit? I'm level 74 right now and not having trouble mapping 66-71s, but I feel like I may benefit more from enduring cry and immortal call in harder if the Daresso's proc wasn't a factor.
Pre 1.3 the Chest would actually be pretty sick since you barely got hit. It's kinda hard to judge it after the block nerfs, but if you lack the DPS to kill mobs on max reave range you will probably be better off with a rare chest or belly.
Right, I'll be on the lookout for a good rare chest then so I have one if things start getting more difficult.
Can this build kill Atziri with a 5-link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info