[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Edit: Okay, this whole post was stupid. Turns out it left me with way too much to cast.

So, instead.. Is my gear okay for Atziri? Is there any uniques I need to get or gems I need to swap out whilst fighting her? I am planning on farming her just need the perfect setup.

Also, what potions should I use? This is my current gear but my potions need sorting. (Torment so hard to get better gear lol)

Spoiler

How do I handle mana problems? Don't like using blood magic.

Also, I think I need Vaal Pact. I reach around 37k damage with all charges on and that is without my main skills levelled since I just 20% qualitied every gem in my 6 link. How would I go about getting that? :L
Last edited by Exrotz on Dec 21, 2014, 2:44:53 PM
For atziri you need topaz and ruby flasks with "of surgeons" mod as well as some bleed removal (best is 2 ruby, 1 topaz). For the Trio selfcast EC (optimally with spell echo) and IC, if you have trouble with a low IC duration the Kaom's signet ring can help.

Edit: Don't use Tempest Shield, it is not worth it anymore in 1.3. Without tempest there shouldn't be any mana issues.
The 1.2 skilltree was in close proximity to VP, however in this version it is not really intended to be picked up. Most of the content can easily be done without it and 37k tooltip is not enough to warrant VP anyway.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Dec 21, 2014, 5:06:13 PM
what's the point of using lvl 19 vaal grace in CWDT setup if you have to selfcast it?
You selfacast Vaal Grace/ Haste in order to have full control over its activation point. I put it in the 4L so it benefits from the Increased Duration Gem in order to maximize its efficiency. This way you can easily collect half or even more souls during the duration of vaal haste.
Thanks, two more questions, do you put spell echo together with temporal chains because of end cry?
Also, why use temporal chains at all if there's assassin's mark? As far as I know only one curse applies at one time doesn't it?
Can we see your new gear so we can see what gems go in what? Would help so much. Also, your flasks (Including extra's) if possible :c
"
MedvedPoe wrote:
Thanks, two more questions, do you put spell echo together with temporal chains because of end cry?
Also, why use temporal chains at all if there's assassin's mark? As far as I know only one curse applies at one time doesn't it?

The spell echo gem is a relict from academy boss figth, where a similar tactic is used (maually cast EC + IC). Normally i run Inc Aoe in it for bigger EC + Curse radius (since they are lowlvl in order to fulfill cwdt requiremnt).
Temp chains is in a trigger setup so it only goes off after we get a big hit as safety measure, while AM is used offensively to maintain PC. If you time it correctly you will never override them. Personally I got to lazy to manually cast AM, esecially since its effectiveness in parties is greatly demished (you don't get killing blow, others overriding curse, etc.)

"
Exrotz wrote:
Can we see your new gear so we can see what gems go in what? Would help so much. Also, your flasks (Including extra's) if possible :c

I decided to try out something new in 1.3 after playing this reave build for 2 expansions, so I am not able to link udated gear sadly. I can however write a link section where all the gem setups are mentioned if that is something you see value in.

Edit: Since I am actually still using the same gear, I can re-upload it with updated gem setups.
Last edited by candoerfer on Dec 21, 2014, 6:18:07 PM
Yes please! Would help a lot. :D
I agree that updated gems would help a lot too. Thanks!
can you post a videoclip in high level map? you do not have any videoclip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info