[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Thx for the build! Played a version of it for the ST (post on 1st page somewhere).
If you're unsure, make 2 versions for ST and melee updated for 1.3
What do you think about going Influence over Revenge of the Hunted?
Thx for the update! Please also suggest the Spectral Throw version for it in the 1st post :)
"
pceluvnslomo wrote:
What do you think about going Influence over Revenge of the Hunted?

I don't like to go sub 5.5k Life on a melee build and I can run Hatred + 2 Heralds without mana reserve nodes, so I do not see any need to pick up influence. Since this build also runs only one aura, the aura increase nodes are essentially wasted.

"
bondj wrote:
Thx for the update! Please also suggest the Spectral Throw version for it in the 1st post :)

I don't have the time anymore to update the guide with builds that I don't play myself. Having said that, I can give you my ST build that is based on the 1.3 prepatch tree, if you are interested in it. Life ST 1.3 prepatch tree
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Is this build Atziri viable?
This build can easily handle normal atziri, just swap out your default shield for Saffels and use the appropriate Purity aura instead of the two Herald Buffs.
Ubers too?
thanks for the update! really appreciate the work that you put into this build. It rocks!

btw. are you still using Bino's or have you switched for another dagger?
"
Asag wrote:
Ubers too?

I have yet to see a life based melee build to kill uber atziri. You really want to go ranged for uber figth, or go CI and have 9k+ ES.

"
thanks for the update! really appreciate the work that you put into this build. It rocks!

btw. are you still using Bino's or have you switched for another dagger?

As you can see, Bino is no longer verified since I have switched to a more endgame oriented Dagger.
Do you have any advice for which order to fill out the tree in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info