[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Just wanted to say thanks for this great guide - as a new player this is fantastic.
Leveling a char now and having good results so far!

Are you foring to update the build for 1.3?

I have yet to decide wether I will continue with this reave spec in 1.3 or switch to ST crit dagger (waiting for the teased counterattack gems), but I will definelty update the tree to reflect the 1.3 changes.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Front page is jacked up.
"
shinodin666 wrote:
Front page is jacked up.

I have no idea how this could happen. Guess I should not work on this guide at late night. TY.
Yo! my shadow is currently lvl 88, I am dual wield with a incompatible axe stat stick.

Can you review my 3 possible reave skill tree ideas I have? Btw I don;t have Atziri's Acuity gloves.

Idea 1: Seems like more attack speed, damage, less crit and less aoe.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_YeImlVVLjDamf-1BsbO1SHBSKgvz6nDVidMOSG1sbIydqjY9uXyMC-yw44T2_MCcpzRHBn3jLOGsZrk-2HYRlpoTcFaQG9vUYqyOipfQ225W9Zsm6NbndM96shkyAfljFfAF-aOKTZIj9j7PveZRR__eJP3nVFb67g78xd0NW68ABhX2YnlDMbZBTipXl2BBvqdHfr02ZU2E2XgNvooB3AixP_zoZqluKji18ti9NZI64fJF_gpN4_6PplcppRHVY3CNfUp945-HdmegpcsshVoa

Idea 2: More Aoe and crit (due to all the power charges in this build, and would be using power charge on crit.)

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_VUth4iaVjDamf-1BsbO1SG1suXyMC-ywNj1sjJ2qDkjy4WNDRwZ94yzhrGa5Pth2joqX0NtuVvURlpoTcFaQG9vUf8YtH5UgwfOio3BSKgvz6nDVXfKJ00yzPV9SU5eVUDAEBzpYVcaD26cI2CQ2xR8CGmydruNqFm8kqjbp5CJFR7UEwGbwH6IABLOf3-98KU_60oV9FkDsOBo4kFUnL8Aa9zJyqayqWfPlz5J9mG_cIzWS2L3-Crc-xq48LcT2KjipbrXyeA0IsT_86GbqGM9-dqw=

Was also tempted to convert to CI, and it would look something like this,

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFBa_pn_tQbGztUhwUioL8-pw1YnTES_rY5mabWy5fIwL7LA2PV3yDkhjQ0cG8uHb519qfeMs4axmuT7YdhGWcFaQG5oT29QtH5UgwfOio3_GNbkdT6crEVBWYxXXhq4sv8HFbRlLrhsl2VtMs1AwBAc2xR8Cw21ca4RI4vcBb4t6UlOXlT1f34rpAmae-tIdFI9Gm6H314V9FkDAGox2tzFyqayqWfP3Mphv3COSfeXPPT5V1mTnFy-ApIZgOlIOPBRx-OvqGDbon8unMAHnqW54DVivKjg=

Last edited by DarkSkills on Dec 9, 2014, 8:20:06 PM
Hi , do you recommend this build for new players ?
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
shinodin666 wrote:
Front page is jacked up.

I have no idea how this could happen. Guess I should not work on this guide at late night. TY.

THANKS for the update!
"
DarkSkills wrote:
Yo! my shadow is currently lvl 88, I am dual wield with a incompatible axe stat stick.

Can you review my 3 possible reave skill tree ideas I have? Btw I don;t have Atziri's Acuity gloves.

None of your builds seems to focus on dual wield: In build 1 you can simply swap the dw nodes for 1h+shield cluster, the other two builds don't even take dw nodes at all. In build 2 and 3 you are wasting so many points on travelling through the tree that they become very inefficient.

"
maddogjin wrote:
Hi , do you recommend this build for new players ?

This build already achieves high DPS with mediocre gear and it is not dependant on any uniques (I only wear acuity because I have them, definately not worth buying for this build). With only Crest of Perandus Shield and the Blood Drinker node you will get enough leech to sustain yourself for low maps and with the high health pool you have a good safety buffer. Similar to other melee builds, you might however struggle to fight certain map bosses. The tactics needed to face them will however come with experience. So if you are interested in this build, I would recommend you to give it a try.
@candoerfer
Thank you for your answer. Im really new in PoE. I started with a summoner witch and Im lvl 27 right now. And my minnions are killing everything easly but I think its not my play style. I dont like running around and watching my minnions do all the job. I need to be center of the action :D So I will try your build. Thank you again :)
Last edited by maddogjin on Dec 10, 2014, 3:54:29 PM
is it possible and viable to dual wield two bino's?
Why would you want to dual wield bino's? The regen effect does not stack and you loose lots of defences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info