Tentative 1.2.0 Passive Skill Tree (Raw Data for Tools Authors)

"
Zalpha wrote:
This will do in the mean time, sorry if re-post.

https://poebuilder.com/

^ ^
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
I can't seem to find where the life nodes near the shadow/ranger went...

how can i build a life build? ITS ALL GONE...20 different life nodes gone....nothing to replace them.
"
zawaka wrote:

how can i build a life build? ITS ALL GONE...20 different life nodes gone....nothing to replace them.
Path of Life Nodes gone? Yeah, big disappointment, lol.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks they changed way too much? Why all this necessary? Feels like we'll be playing a different game alltogether.

Wasn't the point of the 1-mo, Echo gem, prior buffs to Witch/Shadow nodes all designed to help balance the game. Why all the overkill now?

Maybe I haven't studied tree enough but melee seems weak as hell and probably more boring, way to seesaw the balance off like crazy :D

Pretty sure this was mostly stuff GGG wanted to do but couldn't before the snapshotting and other balance changes. Chris had mentioned that those changes opened up a world of opportunities which were unavailable before because they would have been unable to balance them with what got removed.

Yeah, it does seem like almost a whole, new ballgame, but I'm liking what I see. The shift is from power going to those who used the exploits, to everyone else who now get to enjoy a much wider ranger of character empowerment. You can argue that last point, or not, but I'm looking forward to respeccing my chars more than anything else in this patch/expansion. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
zawaka wrote:

Maybe GGG wants you to go ES?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
irukandji wrote:
just remade my searing bonder....they buffed it. so much ele dmg now on the tree...i thinki know what cheap i will make at start of the league.

then doing a crit ci/volt.

btw anyone noticed we now have tons of ways to gain mana on hit back...i mean it was always useful at early levels but it seems now you may need it (clarity nerf??) cause i already found alot of those nodes.

dagger has even more crit now. and i have the feeling that freezing pulse with all those insane cold notes will also have a new revival (also due to spell echo being that strong for casters).

or fp maybe with three dragons and those nice ignite notes on the three+crit...mmmmh!

theorycrafting is in the house.....

The one I find most interesting is "Battle Rouse". 3% damage taken gained as mana.

"
Mizzajl wrote:

2: Coldhearted Calculation and/or Quickness: Neither of these 2 notables benefits elemental wand/bow builds, but you need to path through one of them to get the crit nodes and/or Nullification.

I guess that is a matter of perspective. If you ignore everything else they are till a +10 int/dex node but mana regen and move speed can benefit pretty much all build as well.

Quickness can also benefit elemental bow builds using Doomfletch.
Well this breaks my main build, but can't say I'm disappointed with the changes to the tree overall. Witch starting area now looks much better especially for early game. Also the heart of fire, heart of thunder, breath of flames, and breath of lightning are nice. now fire and lightning have an equivalent to cold's breath of rime. After the patch my main build is going to switch to lightning from cold though. I had dual curses but as a shadow I feel it's just too far for me to travel for it now.

While this hurts my main build I think it will help a lot of my witch builds. Looking forward to the new patch to try some of this stuff out :)

That loss of the 16% chaos resist node is going to hurt though...
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
"
Xavderion wrote:
Maybe GGG wants you to go ES?

Then why put a Acrobatics over there where there are no life nodes that nerfs ES by 50% there?
ok after looking at the damn tree for 2 days it only makes sense if they award like 10 more passives from the new side quests.
where is inner force? is it really gone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info