Tentative 1.2.0 Passive Skill Tree (Raw Data for Tools Authors)

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Awsomesawce wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted yet but: poebuilder.com has the new skill tree up and it's readable by anyone. Good luck theorycrafting!

Been having a blast reworking my characters on it. Lots of new things to see, and not just in the NE quadrant of the tree! =^[.]^=

I made a few quick sweeps with marauder and witch and ranger so far and it looks pretty good, getting further than ever it seems with the points i got. Im not gonna do all my 36 builds on that though, that would be a bit tedious. :)
Great solo players officially nerfed : less max res nodes / crappier paths to get them. Awesome

Might as well make an mmorpg while youre at it.
edit : double post
Last edited by Krayken on Aug 14, 2014, 12:29:29 PM
feels like Mara got only block left...and went down from 5k hp to 4k damn...

Is the poebuilder adding correctly the new life per level?
"
sfrattini wrote:
feels like Mara got only block left...and went down from 5k hp to 4k damn...

Is the poebuilder adding correctly the new life per level?

really? i got buffed in everyway such HP, dps, armor, but not resistant thou
"
Chris wrote:
"
fraktality wrote:
How to open this?

If you're a programmer, you'll know what to do. If you're not a programmer, wait for the programmers to update their programs :)

lol

just found this gem... great answer! :)

Oh yeah, and thanks for the early bird, err... tree. (although I'll be on holidays next two weeks ;))
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I'm not a fan of these changes.
Maybe, it will grow on me.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
Wow, what the hell happened around Witch.

I guess when you stare at the tree windows long enough, seeing some wheel suburbs thrown in is a mind fuck.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Am I the only one who thinks they changed way too much? Why all this necessary? Feels like we'll be playing a different game alltogether.

Wasn't the point of the 1-mo, Echo gem, prior buffs to Witch/Shadow nodes all designed to help balance the game. Why all the overkill now?

Maybe I haven't studied tree enough but melee seems weak as hell and probably more boring, way to seesaw the balance off like crazy :D
Last edited by Pie_Guy on Aug 14, 2014, 8:50:05 PM
Life changes seem good overall.

Right now there's no choice - you need to take 15+ life nodes on a build, usually more and they just eclipse everything else defensive on the tree.

Max resist changes will be a huge metagame shakeup for high level map bosses.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info