[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
bakin26 wrote:

He didn't say he had 7 charges. Other people on the last page asked him if he had tried using more charges.
"
kan333 wrote:
"
bakin26 wrote:

He didn't say he had 7 charges. Other people on the last page asked him if he had tried using more charges.

Exactly. I know it's difficult going through all the pages in this thread, that's why the first post is always up to date. My gear posted there plus the tree and defense oversight always reflects the current state of my character. Every video I post in the first post also reflects the state of my character. With every change I make I make sure it doesn't change anything defensive-wise but only adds to clearspeed or survivability.

Many people are asking me different questions about Blood Magic, Blood Rage, life leech on gear, a mana based variant, even different character starting points but almost all of those questions can be answered with the same respone: you can try whatever you like because the build is very flexible. I'm always willing to answer questions here and especially online. I think it's fun to theory craft and talk ingame about different options and variants to my character but in the end I have optimized my own character to the point where I'm at right now and that's clearing 78 maps pretty damn fast wihout the risk of dying. If you run into certain situations or you lack dps or survivability at certain points, by all means, ask me anything online but in this thread I just cannot account for every possible character, variant, tree or situation you might encounter. If you want to have 7 charges, by all means, go for it. If you have beaten uber Atzi with adjustments to my character, share it (like someone has already) so we can all learn from it.

The main reason I started this thread was to show Facebreaker is still awesome, even with non-legacy gear, 5 linked chest or even with BoR. Getting 100k+ non crit pure melee damage is just awesome and even with a tight budget you'll be able to get end game dps, survivability and clearspeed with non-legacy cheap gear.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
i started this build on one month hc league... lvl 40 now... but i cant use cyclone he take to much my life(blood magic gem to low level?)
"
Jarovb wrote:
i started this build on one month hc league... lvl 40 now... but i cant use cyclone he take to much my life(blood magic gem to low level?)
I use for leveling Static Strike for 60lvl.
Last edited by bakin26 on Mar 26, 2015, 8:01:03 AM
Im only using cyclone and bm at lvl 45... and life is going down way too fast...Is it too early to use cyclone yet? im sitting close to 1500 hp.
"
Windrah wrote:
Im only using cyclone and bm at lvl 45... and life is going down way too fast...Is it too early to use cyclone yet? im sitting close to 1500 hp.

I used a different skill until I was 60ish as well. Though you could try throwing on a couple of eleron's rings to lower the cost until you level a bit more.
"
Windrah wrote:

That's just basic Blood Magic stuff, has nothing to do with this build or Cyclone. With BM you want to leech more than you lose by using it, no matter what skill you use.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
PC this shield pls,its my first exalted item so i don't want to fucked up
Chance to block-30%
Armour-1026
Increased armour-106%
Max life-93
Fire res-20%
Cold res-43%
Phys. damafe- 4-7
block chance-6%
How much is this worth?Seller want 4ex for this shield, is it overpriced or im just BIG noob?
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
I've seen that shield on poe.trade for awhile. I don't know if I would say it's "over priced" but it's definitely more than I would pay for it simply because I don't need regular resists on my shield.

If you look at it though it has:

Prefix:

Armor % - T1 Roll
Life - T2 Roll
Phy Mod - 11 points the best you can roll

Suffix:

Fire - T5 Roll
Cold - T1 Roll
Block - T1 Roll

So 4 "t1" rolls(counting phys mod) and a T2 roll. If you're looking for these exact mods you're not going to get a lot better.
So you only keep your health up by health potions? No life leach or so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info