[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

So do you have enough life regen to sustain bloodrage, and is that your main source of life leech?
"
Afgoon wrote:
So do you have enough life regen to sustain bloodrage, and is that your main source of life leech?

Blood Rage is my only source of life leech :P And yes, I have enough regen to keep it up.

I finally got around to answer a question that has been asked a few times, would the build be viable with only a 5 link and non-legacy Facebreaker? The answer is: hell yeah!
The 5 link setup is Cyclone + Blood Magic + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks + Concentrated Effect. I prefer Faster Attacks over Added Fire Damage because more attack speed equals more mobility and clearspeed.

I used this chest and Facebreaker:

Spoiler

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
my equipment
Spoiler

Last edited by Randomjelly on Mar 15, 2015, 8:19:31 PM
Hmm, so does faster attacks add more damage than add fire? I have a 5 link and dropped faster for fire but maybe that was a mistake. Sitting at level 81 with 58.5k damage with no flask or attack speed buffs from blood rage.

Edit: Blah. I didn't see your last sentence.
Last edited by kan333 on Mar 16, 2015, 7:24:51 PM
How do you survive? You say you have 15%~ Life Leech, but I don't see it anywhere on gear, talents, or gems?
"
MazokuRaizen wrote:
How do you survive? You say you have 15%~ Life Leech, but I don't see it anywhere on gear, talents, or gems?

A 20/23 blood rage gem should give 11% iirc.
"
kan333 wrote:
"
MazokuRaizen wrote:

A 20/23 blood rage gem should give 11% iirc.

Ah, through blood rage. Thanks.
Hi, i try ur build and wanna ask u, what about Acrobatic/Phare Acrobatic?. And how u have 16000 armor? Maybe, LEGACY Light coil best with Abyss?
Last edited by bakin26 on Mar 18, 2015, 1:58:14 PM
Hi guys. First i must to say and thx for this build,i have to admit it's a real pleasure to play this build. When i started with this build, i tested to what level it is possible to play without spending passive skills. In the beginning i used only the first 31 skills.When i reached the end of Act 3 on Merciless,to fight with Dominus,i had 42 unused passive skills (if I remember correctly), and i managed to kill Dominus!!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is impossible to do with any other builds-character.

I'm now at level 90, and i have to say that i play torment league,so thaths mean i can't have more then 87k DPS,because,i can't buy facebreaker with more then 800% unarmed physical damage. When we finished torment league, and when we're automatically converted to standard league, I'll be able to buy Facebreaker with more than 990%,and i hope i can then get some additional 20-25k more DPS.

My current dps:

This is my defence on level 90 in my hideout:

This is my passive tree on level 90:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQ-rFCAV7Ba_Gj4mlSkuL8wxnjIJMk41kjXWOuE7KDwtQKBFCkd-SshLCkz_UEdTNVcNXhNfP2BDYEthBmHiYuxlTWjyaoxsRm1sbj1uqm-ecmxyqXTtdn92rHgNeTl673uMfLh82X7gfuKDCYTEhNmE74-Zl3mZK5u1nleiAKLZplepNKlurY2vbLVItfK2irc-t9m5Hb02vYG-ir6nvrzAZsC_wYLDOsT2xq7IFMpKypDPfti92WHkUeoY7w7wH_Gs8i_yRfTG9W_3Mv4K

And last,my Gear and gems:
"

I would ask others to give any comment, suggestion, proposal, what i we should eventually change, to improve armour,dps. I thanks everyone in advance for your answers
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Mar 19, 2015, 5:23:16 PM
I would start with more armour on your shield. Then get an better rolled abysuss. Then mabye boots with life on them. Rest looks real nice (didn't look @ your skill tree though)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info