OMG's Detonate Dead

Why you removed the tree? I'm very curious to see it^^
Hey m8 u have tree in video (trio boss semi afk) i open it during fight so u can look at it. I will repost it when patch hit.
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 17, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
Thanks for answer^^
The high lvl maps clean speed is decent without amplify and blast radius?
I see that is fine for atziri but what about for maps?
Im trying to do something with the new tree but im always get 140 points xD
The new block talent in the witch area seems very good

Why waiting the patch? Post some link of this build for 1.2, just to see what you can do with the new tree, we know it will be not definitive and optimize, it's not a problem :D

Edit: why AoF?
Last edited by oRieLLi on Aug 17, 2014, 1:32:18 PM
Was testing aof with added lightning gem. removed later. Since i used 300+ regrets to test al posible combos :P

i will post build when patch hit becouse i have 3 diferent version. first will test all and then post best one ofc.

Full block (75/70) with dual curse (doedres ring)

Again miss some block nodes and get 70/65 but get +1 curse in three (give free slot for +1 rare ring)

And last is triple curse with doedre and +1 in tree.

-build is sick for maps only small problem is ele reflect (dont spam DD just use 1-2 time and then spam curses - they will burn and u will not suffer from reflect)
Dps is insane so u can carry full party, and ofc face tank any boss in game
You don't have damage nodes in your skill tree how is it possible that you can clear maps very fast?
I had a DD char in invasion (with life), lvl 90, with a lot of dmg nodes and the clearing speed was pretty good.
Maybe atziri belt+sceptre are the equivalent of my dps nodes...you dont take Holy Fire :/
Last edited by oRieLLi on Aug 17, 2014, 4:51:31 PM
Catalyst give 109% increased ele dmg.. and belt increased 27% fire..so its 136% without skill tree if im right u are almost unable to get 136% from tree..so im already over ur dmg without any nodes in my tree.. but i also have 30% ele in tree and 24% fire.

Also dunno did u use curses becouse fire penetration + 2 curses give 141% (if im right) fire ress reduction.
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 18, 2014, 4:30:04 AM
First of all - you was right about shadow, it is by far superior to scion for CI builds <_<

Secondly - about damage. Right now there is really only two damage nodes worth taking: "Growth and Decoy" and "Holy Fire"

In 1.2 Holy Fire seems mandatory, i wish i could say the same about Entropy 9+9+27 DoT damage but you need at least three nodes to get there.

Will see how this block+ES thing is going to work out, i am even thinking about leveling as CI now (considering that i will be constantly in a party of 6 it may actually work out)
for this build u need to grab minimum 70/65 block / iron reflexes / Ghost reaver / Vaal pact /

In patch shadow satrt with 78% ele dmg in first 6 nodes (its 48% more then now)
With doryanis calatalyst 188% ele dmg and 30% fire its already sick ofc if there is some free point its easy to grab 8+12+8 fire dmg nodes also in start of tree.

Now i dont have rlly and dmg nodes only 30% ele in start and it work nice... we will see what will happen for 2 days and how it will work.. I will probbly shoot few normal runs to see how it works and then uber. But im 100% that i will do it without any problems, since i started crafting regalia and es gloves so im now on 1,2k es more then i had while i was killing uber..
I will try to get near to 9k es then i can miss some es nodes and go on more dmg and still have over 8k.
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 18, 2014, 2:20:58 PM
From the 1.2.0 live patch notes
"
Detonate Dead: This now deals entirely fire damage. It deals 8% of corpse life as well as flat damage. The damage increase per level has been significantly increased. The base cast speed has been increased from 850ms to 800ms. Quality on this skill now offers substantially less cast speed, from 60% cast speed at 20 quality to 20% cast speed at 20 quality.

Burn, baby, burn.
This is bad since im using 1/23 to sustain mana pool :S nw i will need lvl to 20/23 and i rlly dunno how i will do it with runnin 4/5 auras
Also

Skill Nerfs:
All curse skills have had their power reduced so that available bonuses for them could be moved into the passive tree. Elemental resistance reduction curses have been further reduced to compensate for reduced monster resistances.
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 19, 2014, 6:37:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info