OMG's Detonate Dead

Gratulations on Uber, nice work.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
will be trying this build after patch :D
TY guys, after patch will be much easier becouse of 52% more ele dmg and also capped block...
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Congrats on uber. I noticed you are using Vitality without
Zealot's Oath is that correct? If so, you dont get anything
from it :/
IGN: Asphyxir
No m8 u see it wrong i was using vitality with zaelot and other version is vithout zealot and vitality but with vaal pact. This other version vith vaal pact is much better. since u getting instant leech. And in that setup im using grace-determination-discipline- pur of fire- pur of lightning (u can see it on pictures from uber). vitality + zeaaloth vas testing but it not so good like this version since u dont have enough points to grab all block nodes and iron reflexes. So in this setup (with that i killed uber) i go on vaal pact - block - iron reflexes.
So with all buffs i have 40k armour (100k with jade + granite) - that give me 1,6k es when i block (4k when i block under flask effect)
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 16, 2014, 7:15:53 PM
Build can be based on scion right?

Unless they are changing detonate dead this is the build i am going to use for 3 month league. Life + Flameblast > Life + DD > Ci + DD

Oh and gratz on uber, you have proven that it is doable without 2000ex full mirrored items :3
"
doktorhit wrote:
No m8 u see it wrong i was using vitality with zaelot and other version is vithout zealot and vitality but with vaal pact. This other version vith vaal pact is much better. since u getting instant leech. And in that setup im using grace-determination-discipline- pur of fire- pur of lightning (u can see it on pictures from uber). vitality + zeaaloth vas testing but it not so good like this version since u dont have enough points to grab all block nodes and iron reflexes. So in this setup (with that i killed uber) i go on vaal pact - block - iron reflexes.
So with all buffs i have 40k armour (100k with jade + granite) - that give me 1,6k es when i block (4k when i block under flask effect)

I see was confused cause I saw a tree w/o Oath and then a vid with vitality. Have you
tried - considered squeezing in Tempest shield linked with life leech mana leech blind
or curse on hit?
IGN: Asphyxir
After patch shadow will be probbly best option to play this build. They removinx 2x16% spell and adding more elemental dmg nodes in start. This will boost Dps for 50%. Block nodes are easier to get also so i considering 2 option to get 75/69 block. Or again go to 70/65 bloc but taking +1 max cuse (it is now only 4 points away from my path) so it will give me space to remove doedres and cover reduced mana pool.
Also +1 curse from skill tree giving me also option to use doedre and run 3 curses.

I got last night hope again. So probbly i will make some uber videos today and post it.

How's this build for starting? Or you need to have all gear ready?
Failed at Vaal 2x i forgot to sw eye of chayula with stone of lazhwar :D But after all smooth...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info