OMG's Detonate Dead

"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Killhard wrote:
Hi i really like you CI DD build looks great , i have a DD build to but not UBER viable is your build (forum guide ) still viable in 1.3 to kill uber atziri?

The guide has uber vid from 1.3

Video is recorded (deathless run) like 10-12 days ago. and i have 181 uber kill with this build after 1,2 patch. btw dunno why did he ask for 1,3 viable. since dd nerf happen in 1.2
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
"
Paragon1 wrote:
SO first off let me say I am loving the build, thank you for sharing.

I am also curious to know what your Detonate Dead tooltip dps is without vaal haste and with the gem setup that you have on your Gear in the guide.

Basically DD -- Chance to Ignite -- Ele Prolif -- Fire Pen- Conc Effect -- Faster Casting

WIth just those gems, no haste, no atziri promise

I am at 7k tooltip and was just wondering how much more I need to shoot for, I am sitting at 6200 ES.

Its just I was wondering how you got so high dps then I realized you did not have chance to ignite in and you had had 240% cast speed from vaal haste.

How would you say my dps is? I am going to get a few more levels then start on atziri.

Thanks again for such a good and fun build.

EDIT:

I kinda figured it out. If I take out chance to ignite like you did then I am sitting at like 9300 dps

and with vaal haste up I had 13.5k DPS. I was just worried that I did not have enough dps, but that seems to be about same as yours if not slightly higher. Just had to turn on vaal haste.

thanks.

First i dunno whos using atziri promise since it giving only 15% increase (not 40% since our physical dmg is 0)...
My dd in aoe setup is 6947 dps
and my single target is above 13k (without vaal haste)

but that flat dmg dont need to worry u since its only few % of real dps...
Posted new map video double dominus and double corty bosses...
Last edited by doktorhit on Mar 5, 2015, 2:58:23 PM
"
doktorhit wrote:

Thanks, sir :)

Btw, in your opinion, what's the order in getting Q23 or L21 gems?
(e.g. concentrated effect or else?)

"
kaneyxx wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:

Thanks, sir :)

Btw, in your opinion, what's the order in getting Q23 or L21 gems?
(e.g. concentrated effect or else?)

Hey m8 soz for slow answer. dont bother about 21lvl or 23q gems u can do anything with std 20/20. but for example great dps benifit will come from DD lvl 21. Also 21lvl fire penetreation and 21lvl conc eff.
Im using 23q dd and fire penetration but 21lvl is way more better. i dont have some specific order for them when i level new gems and get lucky to hit lvl 21 i will exchange them...
MY acc is banned for macro usage for more info ggo on reddit u have my big topic how ggg selecting ppl who will be baned and who will not.
"
DrHIT wrote:
MY acc is banned for macro usage for more info ggo on reddit u have my big topic how ggg selecting ppl who will be baned and who will not.

oh my god! what happened?

You are doktorhit, right?
Last edited by kaneyxx on Mar 9, 2015, 12:26:49 PM
"
DrHIT wrote:

You shouldn't get any sympathy from anyone. You cheated, were warned, continued to cheat, and got banned. Pretty dumb to continue to cheat after being warned. lol. (Ib4 "but waaaaahh my hand...waaaaah." Don't care.) If you are going to cheat you should man up and be able to deal with the consequences. Stop trying to pass them off, makes excuses, and blame other people.

Its nice to see GGG doing something positive to help protect their game.

Thanks for your guide but you, and all others like you, deserve the ban.
i got baned for flask and trade macro that almost every1 is using...
they just selecting ppl who will get banned.
They will never ban some players who have expensive suporter pack, and that kind of players can use whatewer they want...i reported 20 players for same shit 0 of them got acc locked and investigated like it was with my acc. but ok...
"
marac100 wrote:
i got baned for flask and trade macro that almost every1 is using...
they just selecting ppl who will get banned.
They will never ban some players who have expensive suporter pack, and that kind of players can use whatewer they want...i reported 20 players for same shit 0 of them got acc locked and investigated like it was with my acc. but ok...

My friend with 2000$ of micros got banned too for using macros if it makes you feel any better.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 10, 2015, 4:56:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info