Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

"
Archwizard wrote:
"

Yep, emailed GGG as well, only from 29th. Definitely wished I held back all purchases after getting the Champion Pack and waited, going to be a very long time before I can get any more points

This has always been GGG's policy. Every time packs have come out, only points bought after the previous packs were gone could be used to upgrade. I just missed out on upgrading for release packs because of this.

I haven't been around long enough to know this, wish I did, could've put those points into the next packs. Ah well will know for next time if I get supporter packs again.

EDIT Nevermind checked my email history back to june 11 and they gave me an answer to my question about this, I must've just minsunderstood what they had said since it was a sketchy answer due to next packs still being conceptual.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Aug 9, 2014, 8:36:06 AM
The grandmaster map is a really cool idea GGG. +1
Imma Journeyman now!!! GZ GGG!! Keep up the good work, best game ever!
(DAMN that grandmaster armour skin is DAMN tempting... )
my bank account thanks me deeply for not being interested in these packs
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.
"
CANNIBAL_DEUS wrote:
Well I will set the probability of buying another pack equal to drop rate of useful items. So as soon as all of the items below items drop I'm in. This is getting really frustrating after 1900 hours played nothing dropped (as it never drops for casual players) so in order to buy the pack I will have to get (in game):

Shavronne's Wrappings
The Bringer of Rain
Soul Taker
Aegis Aurora
Andvarius
Alpha's Howl
Crown of Eyes

As someone who has probably played less than 1900 hours, I have gotten:

-4-5 Bringers
-3-4 Aegis Auroras
-4-5 Alpha's Howls
-A Crown of Eyes

The first three I named aren't nearly in the rarest tier of uniques (though crown is), you can tell just by seeing how many are in a given league, esp new leagues. Neither is Andvarius, though it DOES have a req level of ilvl 71 to drop, so you will never see it boss farming (except maybe in Sceptre lvl 3 corrupted zone from boss or from plus level lockboxes in sceptre).
Oh no!! I did it again! :3

p.s.

Good work GGG
"
Alea wrote:
Finally i took my decision: considering desync, legacies, and mirrored monopoly still not fixet, i decided to sponsor 10 African children for 500$ (instead of going for the maxi pack).

Normally people don't need to tell everyone how charitable they are, especially by publicising a money value. Unless of course, they're doing it for not so charitable reasons, or...are lying.
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
Finally i took my decision: considering desync, legacies, and mirrored monopoly still not fixet, i decided to sponsor 10 African children for 500$ (instead of going for the maxi pack).

Normally people don't need to tell everyone how charitable they are, especially by publicising a money value. Unless of course, they're doing it for not so charitable reasons, or...are lying.

Alea's post had nothing to do with charity and everything to do with bashing GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
From a long term fallout 3 fan- and someone who has played Ultima games as well as Oblivion Morrowind etc- thank you for the hideout customization-- I just hope reputation is hard enough to farm to qualify as prestigious when you finally get that ''hideout outhouse'' from your master.
I still haven't received my last supported pack goods and you are offering new ones?

:/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info